Hi Bill. I have to ask you, how on earth did you get an allocation of 43 last year. My dealer in Whitby, Nurse Chevrolet had an allocation of 7 and I was lucky to recently get the 6th, which I picked up end of October (which I love to death by the way and I had a Jaguar F Type 2014 before this). Do you guys sell that many corvette's in Cobourg that you were given 43 to sell??

2019- 81 sold
2020- 77 sold C7 & C8 combined

Reactions: canadiansteelman
hey Murray, are you sure the Canadian dealers didn’t get notified about their 3 months allocations and are just not telling anyone?
I asked at Spencer and that's what they said. In fact they didn't know they were going to get one today. GM Canada works much differently than the U.S. Heck we don't even know the 2021 pricing yet fer crizake

Murray20C8 and I were at Spencer today. My 2021 status 3000 order is placed with Spencer and I wanted to meet who I have been dealing with online and on the phone. It was a 4 hour drive for me each way. Murray20C8 was a great travel companion. And the last two hours going there and first two coming back were in his C8. Amazing ride for 4 hours! The folks at Spencer are superb to deal with. The rapid blue HTC in the showroom has been sold and delivered and will park there for the winter. There was a white and a yellow in the shop awaiting delivery, so I got to see three new to me colours! Have known Murray for almost 20 years and it was great to spend so much time together today. So thanks Murray! And thanks to Sean at Spencer for being the great sales person that he is. King Tut was there but busy with a customer so we never had a chance to meet. Overall a great day from so many perspectives.

Sorry I didn’t get to meet you guys, it would of been nice. The yellow Corvette being delivered today.
'ats OK. We saw you. I made some ugly faces at you but it's best you didn't see them ;) lol
Nice day today for that person to get his C8. At least he'll have one nice day to drive it. Just tell him to remove that front license plate and show him how to do it like it's done on that rapid blue HTC so he doesn't scratch his paint.

I asked at Spencer and that's what they said. In fact they didn't know they were going to get one today. GM Canada works much differently than the U.S. Heck we don't even know the 2021 pricing yet fer crizake
Don't understand what’s wrong with GM Canada! US has had 2021 pricing for a month now and GM Canada can’t seem to get their @#$& act together. I have texted and emailed them several times about 2021 prices and just keep getting the run around.

Don't understand what’s wrong with GM Canada! US has had 2021 pricing for a month now and GM Canada can’t seem to get their @#$& act together. I have texted and emailed them several times about 2021 prices and just keep getting the run around.

it’s not only GM, when I was ordering a custom 2020 BMW X5 in fall of 2019, BMWs configurator and dealer both were missing info or had wrong info. Mercedes Canada configurator is outdated by at-list 6 months.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.