The main concern that is noted above is only the overall number of allocations for the year.

Dealers received their first set last Thursday and submitted those allocations to GM by Saturday night.

I'd still get my name on a list with the big 3 (Cullen, W/N and Spencer) and wait out the allocations provided by GM regardless of what information they have now.
Last time I spoke to Andrew Spencer, he still had some 2021 C8s available assuming his allocations comes thru as expected.

My dealer informed me that my order is going in to GM today. He has his first 6 allocations to firm up today for production in the next couple of months. Luckily I have my spec sorted out and was able to firm everything up. Committed now!
Order went to 2000 today!

The main concern that is noted above is only the overall number of allocations for the year.

Dealers received their first set last Thursday and submitted those allocations to GM by Saturday night.

I'd still get my name on a list with the big 3 (Cullen, W/N and Spencer) and wait out the allocations provided by GM regardless of what information they have now.
All dealers who still have customers who left deposits for 2020s should be their main priority for the 2021s coming and hold off on stringing along people who want on the list of possible remanents of the rest .

All dealers who still have customers who left deposits for 2020s should be their main priority for the 2021s coming and hold off on stringing along people who want on the list of possible remanents of the rest .

Yup I'm thinking that's how most dealerships are treating it.

Reactions: Thom and Murray20c8
We don't have our allocation from GM yet, and we are in the mid fifties for orders now. We had 43 allocated last year, hope for more this year??
Hi Bill. I have to ask you, how on earth did you get an allocation of 43 last year. My dealer in Whitby, Nurse Chevrolet had an allocation of 7 and I was lucky to recently get the 6th, which I picked up end of October (which I love to death by the way and I had a Jaguar F Type 2014 before this). Do you guys sell that many corvette's in Cobourg that you were given 43 to sell??

You also have to remember that there will be a decent number of those 55 who will back out. Not everyone commits.

Hi Bill. I have to ask you, how on earth did you get an allocation of 43 last year. My dealer in Whitby, Nurse Chevrolet had an allocation of 7 and I was lucky to recently get the 6th, which I picked up end of October (which I love to death by the way and I had a Jaguar F Type 2014 before this). Do you guys sell that many corvette's in Cobourg that you were given 43 to sell??
Not sure if he will tell you, but one way to get more corvettes from GM is to buy stock from other dealers and sell them. They get credit for the sale and that is what GM bases their Corvette allocations on. "Previous sales". Remember they can sell all over Canada. They can ship them if they need to.

Not sure if he will tell you, but one way to get more corvettes from GM is to buy stock from other dealers and sell them. They get credit for the sale and that is what GM bases their Corvette allocations on. "Previous sales". Remember they can sell all over Canada. They can ship them if they need to.
Thanks Murray. On a completely different topic, can I ask you to please look at your driver set up and let me know when you go into MyMode, do you have the option to set up your Suspension? I can only set up my Exhaust, Steering and Brakes. It does not allow Suspension. Under Z Mode, it allows all 4. Thanks in advance.

Thanks Murray. On a completely different topic, can I ask you to please look at your driver set up and let me know when you go into MyMode, do you have the option to set up your Suspension? I can only set up my Exhaust, Steering and Brakes. It does not allow Suspension. Under Z Mode, it allows all 4. Thanks in advance.
I don't have mag ride or Z51 so I can't help other than on page 184/5 it says "If available". Mine is not available. I only have steering, sound and brakes.

Bill Spencer Chev in Cobourg is one of the largest volume Corvette dealers in Canada. Andrew Spencer posted his sales volume previously on the forum.

Reactions: Corvette-North
Bill Spencer Chev in Cobourg is one of the largest volume Corvette dealers in Canada. Andrew Spencer posted his sales volume previously on the forum.
This was postEd in July by Andrew Spencer.
“Our dealership is located in Cobourg, ON, a small town of approx 20,000 people. It is 1 hr east or Toronto right on the 401 so most of you will have driven past at one time or another. We sell approx 600 new vehicles per year. In 2019 we delivered 80 C7's. 2020 YTD we have delivered 41 C7's and barring any other assembly line interruptions, we will receive and deliver 36 2020 C8's this year- for a total of 77 new Corvette's.”

Yea good luck at getting a C8 from another dealer to sell as they are not 1977 Cordoba's

Reactions: PistolPetesC8
6 allocations per cycle with 2 cycles per month
144 C8s :) I'll take one If my dealer pushes my order to 2022

Obviously I have no idea what I'm talking about. Can someone who does confirm

Wish GM would send out a few demos so we can physically see what were buying
My dealer is storing mine and another one they sold in their showroom for the winter...you could view them there....not sure where in Ont. you are....Sault here

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.