Apr 30, 2012
Ontario
VetteCoins
Car
2005 C6 1SB
In the old days, cars quite often had their build or broadcast sheets stuck over the gas tank, under the seat or elsewhere. Do the newer cars have these papers stashed anywhere? Just a question on a slow, chilly winter night.

In the old days, cars quite often had their build or broadcast sheets stuck over the gas tank, under the seat or elsewhere. Do the newer cars have these papers stashed anywhere? Just a question on a slow, chilly winter night.
C5 's are in the front frame rail and extremely difficult to retrieve .With the C6 they stopped leaving them in the car .BUT for $$$ you can order one from the museum .I can't tell you anymore as my brain froze in this weather

C5 's are in the front frame rail and extremely difficult to retrieve .With the C6 they stopped leaving them in the car .BUT for $$$ you can order one from the museum .I can't tell you anymore as my brain froze in this weather

Thanks for the info. If our car was a ZR1 on something extra special, then I might spend the money. I have a window sticker and such along with the owner`s manual and what came with it. Enough for me. Not much cloning going on with C6 corvettes. ;)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.