Hey 7L,

An interesting thought 427Carl, maybe I'll have to start looking on Kijiji in Ontario! I've got some time in hand for shopping..........

Cheers,

Garry

Thanks Manny, got her home safely today without hitting any "nasty" weather. Even was able to try her out a bit with the top down. Now the long wait to see how much I'm gonna like this car! Will post a pic or two soon.

Thanks Manny, got her home safely today without hitting any "nasty" weather. Even was able to try her out a bit with the top down. Now the long wait to see how much I'm gonna like this car! Will post a pic or two soon.

Congrats SB -- looking forward to pics...... Top down in your weather????? that must have been a bit cool......:D

C.

Congrats SB -- looking forward to pics...... Top down in your weather????? that must have been a bit cool......:D

C.

Actually we had quite a nice day yesterday with about +8C however today back in the the minus temps and anywhere from 4-8" of snow and more to come. Sure glad I got it home yesterday!!

2002 New to me vette.........21,000 klm......bone ass stock but mint!!! Better pics to follow.....next year!

DSC_0454.jpg

Thanks guys, for now I will be enjoying it in my garage. Huge winter storm here.
CCO, it is millenium yellow and I think I like it!! Quite a change for me coming from the pewter which I really liked.
Riley it is mint inside and out. Can't believe I found it with so little klm and the best part I had less than a half hour drive to Red Deer to pick it up.

Thanks guys, for now I will be enjoying it in my garage. Huge winter storm here.
CCO, it is millenium yellow and I think I like it!! Quite a change for me coming from the pewter which I really liked.
Riley it is mint inside and out. Can't believe I found it with so little klm and the best part I had less than a half hour drive to Red Deer to pick it up.

Great find SB .... now all you need is some decent weather to enjoy it.
At least it's high and dry and sittin' perdy in the garage.

C.

Quite a contrast from a couple of days ago! With nothing nicer in the near future. Used the blower 4 times now in the last two days. Guess its my new toy now for the next 6 months. O well better than floods and hurricanes.

DSC_0466.jpg

I'm pretty sure Garry got it much worse than we did. I was just happy to get my new ride home as the weather closed in around us about 8 hours later and there is no way I would of got it here unless I trailered it.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.