Speedy. Your ‘driver’ looks awesome!
Are you looking for suggested ‘mods’ to the car or just getting everything you have working properly.?
I can’t suggest enough that no matter what direction you take that a proper GM shop Manual and an assembly manual for your car is where to start.

Graham
Hi Graham, basically needs some interior stuff done (door panels, dash etc) and need to get some mechanical working (wipers, speedo, tac, leaking brake cylinders etc.). I also need to get the passenger window working properly. Looked that up a little already and it looks like quit the project with the way the doors were produced.

Thanks,
Jeff

Reactions: nascar03
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi Speedy: Super choice, nothing like a C1 Corvette ! May I suggest that you seek out membership to the well-known and respected experts' international group NATIONAL CORVETTE RESTORERS SOCIETY ("NCRS"). I've been an active member for over 25 years, and what it could do for your restoration plans personally is endless. The membership for Canadians is $52. Even if you don't go the factory-correct route in your restoration, the NCRS is a prime source of literature, repair suggestions, and expertise. The 1958-60 4th Edition( $30.USD ) TECHNICAL INFORMATION MANUAL outlines everything you could ever want to see, or know, about the 1958 as it left the factory. Link to JOIN https://www.ncrs.org/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=65_34&products_id=181
All the best, and keep us up to date on your project.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Toronto, Ontario
'14 Z51 Silver/Red C7 Targa
'08 Z51 JSB C6 Targa
'05 Silver/Red C6 Targa
'01 Torch Z06
'98 C5 Silver Targa
'67 Sting Ray L36 427/390HP NCRS Top Flight rag
'75 Red T-Top
'18 ATS-V Coupe 464 HP Caddie
NCRS, C5/C6/C7 Registry
NatlCorvetteMuseum Shinoda Charter Member (20+ years)

Thanks so much for the advice, I will be sure to join.
Jeff

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.