xlr8r

Power User
Apr 23, 2012
Alberta
VetteCoins
Car
Anyone make the upgrade--especially on a C6? Wondering if the upgrade looks good "live or not". The pricing is sure a lot more than the interior LED packages out there, so wondering if it might now be worth it.:confused:

Unfortunately I own a c5 and not a c6, but i recently did it and I'm happy with it. It didn't wow or blow me away but it's a nice subtle upgrade.

Everyone I know who's seen it says it looks nice and updates the look of the car. Now time to get some LED tail lights with it!

Unfortunately I own a c5 and not a c6, but i recently did it and I'm happy with it. It didn't wow or blow me away but it's a nice subtle upgrade.

Everyone I know who's seen it says it looks nice and updates the look of the car. Now time to get some LED tail lights with it!

Get the better ones -- they're more $$ but much better apparently. Manny has these in the 'Nasty' both in his 3rd brakelight (in white yet) and in the 4 tails (red) and they look awesome.

I've love to do them sometime -- maybe on next springs wish list. Car budget is about tapped this year.:eek:

C.

Get the better ones -- they're more $$ but much better apparently. Manny has these in the 'Nasty' both in his 3rd brakelight (in white yet) and in the 4 tails (red) and they look awesome.

I've love to do them sometime -- maybe on next springs wish list. Car budget is about tapped this year.:eek:

C.

any pictures of them? I would love to see how they look.

The ones i bought look like this
Corvette C5 3rd Brake Light LED Clear, Smoked, Blacked

I ordered the smoked one, but in all likelihood they might have sent me the blacked out one because it pretty much matches the colour of my c5. Either way I like the look of it.

I'll try to snap a picture of mine when I get a chance this weekend.

any pictures of them? I would love to see how they look.

The ones i bought look like this
Corvette C5 3rd Brake Light LED Clear, Smoked, Blacked

I ordered the smoked one, but in all likelihood they might have sent me the blacked out one because it pretty much matches the colour of my c5. Either way I like the look of it.

I'll try to snap a picture of mine when I get a chance this weekend.

manny's 3rd. brake light: I've taken a few but not up close and I haven't got them handy, sorry....Manny with have one on hand and may have time to email it. He may also have one of them lit up for comparison and effect.

C.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for at least 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.