Xfire82 I think Charlie Allen liked the colour as well.
charlie-allen-ii-jpg.6930

Attachments

• Charlie Allen II.jpg
    Charlie Allen II.jpg
    347.7 KB · Views: 8
...well finally got the diesel out of the cadillac. I ran it about an hour prior just to make sure it is good and it checked out fine. So now to yank the one out of my 81 GMC and do the transplant.

IM001891.JPG

IM001910.JPG

IM001916.JPG

Michael. I am thinking you are running out of room... and you probably have additional expenses now swapping the diesel in....:rolleyes:.... you know, I'm headed to Flin Flon fishing again in mid June... if you need to make space and cash and need to part with some of that great oil memorabilia.... well.... just saying.... :angelic::angelic:

...I dunnoh Rruuff Day , I think I could part with the corvette before the stuff on the walls right now. I probably get one a month from Alberta that either phones or stops in off the highway asking to buy the stuff . But I hope I can make it to Red Deer swap meet in May so I can bring you a little something I have extra, brand new shipping tag .

North Star Oil Tag.JPG

thats very kewl Michael but I also know how attached you are and totally understand. Thank you but don't give up your treasures my friend. :Cheers2:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.