M

MADDOX

How much boost is to much for a stock LS2 ?
How much rwhp can it make on that boost ?
Just thinking!!!!:D Thanks

How much boost is to much for a stock LS2 ?
How much rwhp can it make on that boost ?
Just thinking!!!!:D Thanks

We can safely run 8psi on a stock bottem step-up and produce in the area of 600RWHP . I can do this with a various blowers.

Roots type or Centri
Maggie, Edelbrock,Procharger,Vortech,Novi
We have access to all these brands as well s turbo's

Thx
[email protected]

Thanks for the info
Do you stock pullys and belts for vortech charger?
What needs to be done to the bottem end to beef it up? How much would that cost?Do you have to pull the motor to beef it up or can remove oil pan to do the work?After the bottem end is done how much boost can you use?
Do you tune or do you have someone that does it? What the cost for a tune
Do you have a dyno and the cost to do some pulls?
Do you stock meth kits and how much to install .Thanks again

Thanks for the info
Do you stock pullys and belts for vortech charger?
What needs to be done to the bottom end to beef it up? How much would that cost?Do you have to pull the motor to beef it up or can remove oil pan to do the work?After the bottom end is done how much boost can you use?
Do you tune or do you have someone that does it? What the cost for a tune
Do you have a dyno and the cost to do some pulls?
Do you stock meth kits and how much to install .Thanks again

We have access to all makes of parts for any brand .It would be very expensive to stock them all . We order as we need , depending on the build and application.

Our blower motors are all forged bottom ends . Nitrited crank & rods , plasma rings, durabond cam bearings,our own custom bottom end girdle . We use only the best components K1,Wesco ,ARP ect. Cost's really depend on what you desire for an end result. The typical cost is between $7500 & $15,000 . Our LS2 forged 402 will handle up 30psi . In order to proper build an engine it needs to be out of the engine bay .We build right and strong the first time . Just ask around on this forum , my cars stay together . I would not just build the engine either , the rest of the drive train must match the power plant in order to keep you on the road and not in the shop. We have our own tuner .

Tunes are $450.00
Single pulls are $130
Snow performance meth kit install $650.00

In order to come up with a proper build , we would need to sit down and design a package for you . I do ONE build at a time . When your vette is in my hands , it is the only 1 I work on . We are more of a specialty boutique for Corvette's than just a performance shop .

Thx
[email protected]
416-873-1779
Home of Canada's Performance Corvette's

Last edited:
Good to know .Now whats you'r input on just running 6lbs of boost and spray'in 150 shot does anything need to be done to the car if I go this way. Thanks
My gole is to make 600 to 700 to the ground

Good to know .Now whats you'r input on just running 6lbs of boost and spray'in 150 shot does anything need to be done to the car if I go this way. Thanks
My gole is to make 600 to 700 to the ground

Why not run at 8 psi with meth . Nice safe set -up and you can throw some money into the rest of the drive train . That's what I would suggest .

Thx
[email protected]
416-873-1779

Whats the differents in HP between 6lbs and 8lbs of boost ?

I was thinking the the motor would last longer at 6lbs and just spray it when I need it.

So whats the next weakest link trans or rearend? Whats the cost on that?

Thanks for your time

Whats the differents in HP between 6lbs and 8lbs of boost ?

I was thinking the the motor would last longer at 6lbs and just spray it when I need it.

So whats the next weakest link trans or rearend? Whats the cost on that?

Thanks for your time

8 psi and a small cam will get you into the 600rwhp field and last .The difference between 6 and 8 psi can be 150hp +

The next weakest link would be your clutch.
The fact that yours is an 05 does not bode wwell for the the trans and rear diff . The 05 C6 has a one year rear and trans that are weak and break very easily under load . If it were my vette , this is what I would do :

1.RPS twin clutch......................................$3500 installed
2.LG Carbon torque tube & soild couplings......$2000 installed
3.C6 Z06 trans and rear diff swap.................$4500 installed

The HP range that you are after , you will need to up grade the drive train or it will not last very long .

Thx
[email protected]
416-873-1779

Thanks for all the info Manny !!looks like I have to save up .Unless you people on here want to help with my madness

I have play'd with NOS for some years now between snowmobiles and bikes and have not had any problems yet .I have only shot 50 to 80hp at the highest.I have play'd with wet shot on snow and dry shot on bike
Just for some info

Manny whats the cost with out install
Carbin Fiber driveshaft ?
Twin clutch ?
Trans and Dif Brace?
Trans Mounts?
Underdrive pully?
Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Manny whats the cost with out install
Carbin Fiber driveshaft ? LG - $1750 / Pfadt $2500 tax incl
Twin clutch ? RPS Twin $3050 tax incl
Trans and Dif Brace? DTE Dif / Trans brace $530 tax incl
Trans Mounts? Pfadt Trans mount $395 tax incl
Underdrive pully? If you are going to boost , you will need either a stock size ATI , not an underdrive pulley as it will lower the boost . Ati stock size pulley $550 tax incl
Thanks

Thax
[email protected]
416-873-1779

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread