Looking at 3 day Z06 around 3-9 January as my team is already up there for CES. I figure I will have the wife accompany me and let the guys handle CES...nice and cool that time of year and saves me additional flights. They already have my name for when booking starts. I might even let the wife do the course and be the accompanying spouse.

Guess who's booked in for the July 6/7 course? <---This guy.

:coolgleam::canada:

Ill see you there Sneaky. Also booked the resort an extra day on the 5th. Flying down on the Sunday. I have no idea how I'm going to get to the resort though... I can't rent a car in the USA because I'm under 25... I have to look into that.

Guess who's booked in for the July 6/7 course? <---This guy.

:coolgleam::canada:

Ill see you there Sneaky. Also booked the resort an extra day on the 5th. Flying down on the Sunday. I have no idea how I'm going to get to the resort though... I can't rent a car in the USA because I'm under 25... I have to look into that.

Blue_bomber 697

Last edited:
My booking for Spring Mountain is confirmed for July 6/7th, so 3 bad boys from Winnipeg going at the same time. Trying to talk 3 more from Winnipeg to take the school. 2 of those 3 are will get the Z06 experience

They will let you book without a VIN, but no VIN when you show up and you pay full price. You get one free change of date after that $300.00 to change to a 3rd date.

Man, this is bucket list material for me! Post lots of pics and even videos if you guys can!

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

On the weekend bought 2 SD cards at Costco. One for me and one for the wife, the said all C7's at Spring Mountain now all have built in PVR's that you can use.

Video to come end of May! Can't wait!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread