Ok.... Been there done that long time ago on a 225 Yamaha trike.... lol.... Brought that memory right back...although in my defense, I had a tumbler of gin and tonic in my left hand.... lol...
I hope you were wearing a helmet, not like the Darwin example above.
"Dumb things! I've made a few. Too few to mention" Sing it with me folks! ;)

I never found it on my first wife. LOL.
Only one way I know of to "mute the mate" and it's two simple words. "Whatever!" Say it with the right inflection and the couch is yours for weeks! ;)

Now that some of us have our cars away for the winter get your shots up to date.

Attachments

• 315753305_10159309709747261_657109125634413369_n.jpg
    315753305_10159309709747261_657109125634413369_n.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 51
Todays Special

Buy One Fish & Chips

for the price of two

and receive a second

Fish & Chips

ABSOLUTELY

FREE !
Not sure if they are national, but we have a 'Joey's Only' in Red Deer that advertises every Tuesday, all you can eat fish and chips for $20.00 and as long as you can still eat it, they will keep bringing it.... words of experience... lol

Iv'e made some good moves that Bruce Lee would be proud of. LOL.
Mowing around my property here, I can relate. Usually it's silkworms dangling off the trees, but there is no shortage of spiders here. I don't know how many times I've swatted my glasses of my face reacting to something on my face. lol
There is nothing more terrifying than noticing a Walking Stick bug on your arm.

There is nothing more terrifying than noticing a Walking Stick bug on your arm.

We have some friends who live in Tucson, AZ, one originally from Montreal the other from Winterpeg. They have dogs and as most of you know I love dogs, well most dogs. They had a Pomeranian, or as my grand daughter correctly calls them a Pandomainum (this dog did not like me at all). They were sitting in the hot tub one night the dog curled up on the bottom step of the tub. Next thing the dog goes straight up in the air and into the tub, never done that before.

The dog had been replaced by a rather large and pissed off rattlesnake. They screamed like little girls and bailed out the other side of the tub. Yep that would get me too!!

As you know our @Rruuff Day is an avid hunter. He is the man of steel sighting a Cape Buffalo or a Porcupine or something dangerous. Nothing disturbs his concentration. This picture is nightmarish.

temp2_a3b95628b5a1a94b8cd5f032c4d9843c2bce04f7.jpg