Nik

Staff member
Power User
Administrator
Beta
Jan 11, 2009
VetteCoins
Just wanted to call out, special mention, tag and otherwise elevate the two Dealer sponsors that have stuck around for years and continue to help pay some bills at CCF.

Many have come and gone, many have inquired but these two companies continue to support us, and you in turn. Through thick and thin, and particularly in this climate of limited supply when they probably didn't really have to. Forward thinking. Hopefully we'll continue to support them back.

In no particular order, thank you:

@Andrew Spencer from New Chevrolet Corvette for Sale in Cobourg | Bill Spencer Chevrolet Ltd.

@WN Jeff from

Thanks again.

Last edited:
Just wanted to call out, special mention, tag and otherwise elevate the two Dealer sponsors that have stuck around for years and continue to help pay some bills at CCF.

Many have come and gone, many have inquired but these two companies continue to support us and you in turn. Through thick and thin, and particularly in this climate when they didn't really have to. Hopefully we'll continue to support them back.

In no particular order, thank you:

@Andrew Spencer from New Chevrolet Corvette for Sale in Cobourg | Bill Spencer Chevrolet Ltd.

@WN Jeff from

Thanks again.
I bought my 2019 C7 from Wilson Niblett...hadn't dealt with them before, but extremely impressed with their level of professionalism. Would highly recommend them to anyone.

Sean Lawlor in sales at Bill Spencer has been superb in my dealings with him over the past three years.
I got my C8 from Sean as well. Exceptional interaction with him and his team. If you want the straight goods, speak to Sean! It is rare to use the word integrity when speaking about a dealership; this is one of those rare cases!

Reactions: BCL
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread