Hey Guys,

I am willing to wait until next year to order a 2021 C8 Corvette and what is the best way to put in an order.

I went to the Chevrolet Dealer and the sales manager he told me that I can't get any and they are back ordered and there is no way for me to get one for next year and he says maybe in 2 years.

He always says that there are people buying them and selling it an insane price. Price Gouging.. Tabarnak,

What are my options?
Talk to Andrew at Bill Spencer Chevrolet. He can get you a 2021.

• Agree
Reactions: 12cents
Hey Guys,

I am willing to wait until next year to order a 2021 C8 Corvette and what is the best way to put in an order.

I went to the Chevrolet Dealer and the sales manager he told me that I can't get any and they are back ordered and there is no way for me to get one for next year and he says maybe in 2 years.

He always says that there are people buying them and selling it an insane price. Price Gouging.. Tabarnak,

What are my options?
TRY KERBECK CHEVROLET CORVETTE IN NEW JERSEY, LARGEST CORVETTE DEALER IN US

US Dealers can only sell to you if you have a US address and take ownership there.
I looked into buying from Mike Furman, I have a Florida property so
that was good, but I would have to pay Florida state tax of 6% plus HST here.
After calculating total sale price with tax and converting to Canadian dollars
I found we're getting a real bargain here in Canada on C8s!!

l hope you are a patient man because of such a high demand and low production numbers you are in for a wait my friend. lf there was not the GM strike and then this covid thing alot of us had up to a years wait because we waited a few months after they announced the C8. But now who knows just get your name on the list of a honest dealer and know that you are now ahead of the next person who walks in . Or win the lottery and pay $50 000 above MSRP and have one next week that someone drove the hell out of for the first few and most important part of it's life .

I'll revive this thread, after looking at the USA website and build options for the 2021 C8. If I had to do something differently for a C8 order, I wouldn't order the same accessories direct from GM. While you're more likely to get them with your car and already installed, you'll probably pay more. For example, I've now made several orders for GM C8 accessories from BuyKippScottGMParts.ca (Red Deer, Alberta...online ordering so they mail out) and they've usually discounted the regular price by about 25% but it depends on what it is. So for example, if you're considering accessories like the battery protection package, centre caps, wheel lock kit, car covers, floor mats (cloth or better yet the all-weather floor liners), the illuminated door sill plates, cargo organizers, and cargo liners (frunk and trunk set), and there could be more such as the first aid kits, you may do much better buying them separate rather than with your C8 order. But again, if you want the convenience of everything coming with the car and installed by the dealer (not you) and don't mind paying more for the same thing, then go for it. If not, price compare and buy separately and as time rolls on, other places to buy from will likely become available.

The only other caution is whether the Liberal Government will make good on its election promise to impose a 10% tax on any vehicle sold for more than $100,000.00. That hasn't yet materialized amidst all these COVID distractions, but perhaps it's something to keep in mind, when ordering options for the car or accessories with the car such as the ones listed above. Good luck with your order!

Reactions: Blu427
That's great my friend now when my dealer starts busing my balls for 2LT and other not so great options that l don't want l can bring up some very good answers.
Probably the best post l have read in some time .
My hat is off to you Bro

Don't get me going on about let Liberals as that would be my last post on this site LOL .
Don't get me started about the Conservatives or that will be my last post on this site! ;)
You're old enough to know politics is all about being a contrarian and nothing more.
Anyway, if it's not a luxury tax its a gas guzzler tax etc. etc. etc. It is what it is. I've learned to just adjust for the things I can't control.
Enjoy your car the way you want to. Buy it the way you want to. Deal with the cost of the car you want. It's your life to live anyway you want as long as it doesn't harm others.
That said, I don't mind a good rant every once and awhile. ;)

Reactions: Gilles27 and COP8
Ha, don't get me started on politicians period.
I took a Dale Carnegie course in the 70s, and the one rule I remember
to this day is,
"If you don't like it, change it, if you can't change it, move on life is too short and worrying will kill you"
I think I paraphrased, but you get the idea.

Ahhhhhh.... the evil of government... We have litle choice other than to hope for the evil that affects our lifestyles the least...

Don't get me started about the Conservatives or that will be my last post on this site! ;)
You're old enough to know politics is all about being a contrarian and nothing more.
Anyway, if it's not a luxury tax its a gas guzzler tax etc. etc. etc. It is what it is. I've learned to just adjust for the things I can't control.
Enjoy your car the way you want to. Buy it the way you want to. Deal with the cost of the car you want. It's your life to live anyway you want as long as it doesn't harm others.
That said, I don't mind a good rant every once and awhile. ;)
l knew you were left wing(no more politics from me)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.