I like Fatburger for fast food style. They only have a few locations in the lower mainland. Good meat quality and good side dishes, etc.. Plus they serve alcohol, beers and wine, and some mixed drinks. They have one across from the Cineplex here. Its a good quick bite before the movie. Have a beer or two.. The Cineplex here also has VIP sections screens. That also serve beer and wine, etc.... Most restaurants in BC wont do medium rare, so I don't do sit down restaurants and burgers much.

Reactions: ddgermann
I live Fat Burger. When one opened here in Red Deer I took a couple of young engineers to it as I was raving about them. They were skeptical until they ate. Then they understood.

Bill and derek I'm with you about making my own. I use 1/4 extra lean beef, 1/4 pork, 1/4 lamb and 1/4 coarse chop bacon. Use patty maler to create thin parties then stuff with cheese and shrimp. No complaints from the family!

I like Fatburger for fast food style. They only have a few locations in the lower mainland. Good meat quality and good side dishes, etc.. Plus they serve alcohol, beers and wine, and some mixed drinks. They have one across from the Cineplex here. Its a good quick bite before the movie. Have a beer or two.. The Cineplex here also has VIP sections screens. That also serve beer and wine, etc.... Most restaurants in BC wont do medium rare, so I don't do sit down restaurants and burgers much.

You guys just made me hungry... is it too late for a 4 Horsemman of the Apocalypse burger?? Hell yes it is.
I’ll have celery...:Cryin:

Reactions: Black 03 Z06
"Bill and derek I'm with you about making my own. I use 1/4 extra lean beef, 1/4 pork, 1/4 lamb and 1/4 coarse chop bacon. Use patty maler to create thin parties then stuff with cheese and shrimp. No complaints from the family![/QUOTE]"

Rocky pics or it never happened. Man they sound good.

Most burger places think its "illegal" here for med rare. Its actually guidelines the Health department recommends cooking straight through hamburger. I do like making my own. In stores here McDonalds now sells their sauces. So you can make a big mac like burger with better meats and seasoning at home. The BC chain White Spot, has ok restaurant style burgers. But not as good as when I was a teenager or kid...... Same reason I don't like Red Robin, its they wont do med rare burgers. My only complaint on Fatburger is if you eat in, the food comes too hot. I call them fast food for adults.....

No pics so I will have to do it again. Wife has friend visiting from out east and she is very organic based. I should still be able to make the burgers as long as I put a big green stamp on them!

U buggers I mean you burgers

going to take the wife and another couple I owe lunch to there for a real meal deal

there goes my diet for a week

going to the Berger place cause it is too far for them to swim to get that Indonesia’s food on a kind of cruise ship

Jeffy

U buggers I mean you burgers

going to take the wife and another couple I owe lunch to there for a real meal deal

there goes my diet for a week

going to the Berger place cause it is too far for them to swim to get that Indonesia’s food on a kind of cruise ship

Jeffy

You missed out Jeff. The chef just made marinara burgers.
Or you could have joined us for the BBQ on Saturday.

6F72F238-AD34-4815-897C-9283294C997B.jpeg
6F6276D0-F3AE-4CD1-A4FF-0C1AFA9FE08D.jpeg
77F7DF1F-E19F-4965-808C-8A7F65F784CB.jpeg

C119A1ED-D5B3-4327-A61F-3B88A5F5F1C7.jpeg

Did semi homemade last night...... Dropped into Shoppers Drug Mart for some misc stuff. They have presidents choice products. Bought the frozen burger patties and with the McDonalds big mac sauce stores sell here. Pretty good burger actually.......

Tonight is Wendy's night...... I like it cause its a joint deal with Tim's. So you have Women there getting coffee and stuff. Plus you can grab a donut for dessert. Wendy's makes an ok Poutine for fast food joints anyway........ I'm surprised I weigh 180 and not 300lbs. At least my drivers license is in kg and I'm listed as 87 on it!

Last summer my wife and I took a road trip to the old part of Quebec city where food is king .We went on a burger binge at various locations .We had duck burgers ,quail ,raindeer ,ostrich and camel .All we're excellent except the camel which I think had been ridden a few too many years sort of like bear taste .

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.