I'm a huge fan of Burger Barons......Mushroom burger with extra napkins!

Ohhhh Burger Baron! there used to one here in the West End many years ago. I loved their burgers! Then it ended up in Squamish then it closed and never to been seen around my neck of the woods.

A few years back i was out in Kelowna and stumbled across one so i stopped in for a burger. It was good!

Reactions: Dub
hahaha.... that's pretty much how we measured how good the donairs were in downtown Halifax.... By how much sauce dripped off your elbows....

IMG_0406.JPG
IMG_0405.JPG
If you find yourself in the Hamlet of Exshaw Alberta,you must stop at the Heart Mountain Store otherwise known as G & B fuel. Bar none,your search is over. This is a hidden gem I tell you. And,your Corvette looks great

Ok the best burger on the planet is in Maui. Hawaii, called the cheeseburger grille. They have a burger that has shaved beef on top of the burger patty. So it's a burger/beef dip. So you dip the whole burger in the sauce. Definately the best burger on the planet. the restaurant is in a mall next to the Grand Waillea Hotel. Will be going back there.

I like to stuff my burgers with good old blue cheeses or a English mustard and ale cheeses. Homemade is best and at $15-$20 for burger and fries it's a peeve of mine.

Hero, Burger Priest, Five Guys, Steer Inn, Apache and Webers. Meh they're all the same. Great burgers, fries and onion rings. But there's always something to be said about Harvey's, McDonalds, Wendy's, Burger King and A&W for those late night cravings. May not be as good or healthy as the others, but just a tasty, for the most part. I've also found that some of the one off greasy spoon diners that litter small towns and highways sometimes offer the best hamburgers too.

I have been buying frozen patties on and off for the past year or so, trying out different brands and what not and have come to really like The Keg 6oz Prime Rib Beef Burgers available at Loblaws and most other big chain grocery stores, but that does mean you do have to make your own. And they are a bit pricey for just 4 patties per box.

Reactions: ddgermann
My preference of the big four Hiroki is Wendy's. Amazing how expensive they all are getting.

Five Guys if I can find one.

Living in the downtown core, within a three block walking distance i've got McDonald's, Five Guy's, Harvey's, Burger King, Carl's Jr, A&W to choose from as well as a few pubs that serve good burgers.Wendy's and Dairy Queen are a few minutes away if i drive.

I always forget about Five Guy's :banghead:, their burgers are good.

Oh im a cheapo when it comes to Wendy's. I usually order off the Extra Value menu :D

Last edited:
Another great place for burgers was Wally's Drive In. It used to be on Kingsway and i remember they used to host car meets there. Now they are located at a strip mall on 49th & Elliot, location not as cool but burgers are still great.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.