Thanks Sparro, tried that yesterday, it is exactly what I was looking for, cheers!
The only problem with Zmode is it removes MyMode from the startup sequence and returns it to touring mode. If you use MyMode it always starts there. MyMode and Zmode are very similar, but I don't have Z51 or mag ride, so I'm, not 100% sure, but I believe you can do a little more with Zmode. You might want to modify MyMode to be similar to Zmode so it's always there. MyMode is also setable to the key fob. Different for each one.

The only problem with Zmode is it removes MyMode from the startup sequence and returns it to touring mode. If you use MyMode it always starts there. MyMode and Zmode are very similar, but I don't have Z51 or mag ride, so I'm, not 100% sure, but I believe you can do a little more with Zmode. You might want to modify MyMode to be similar to Zmode so it's always there. MyMode is also setable to the key fob. Different for each one.
Yes, after turning off Z-Mode it defaults to Tour Mode, but it ain't a big deal to twist the mode selector back to Sport or My Mode. I believe I read somewhere or it was in one of those videos Tadge posted that said Z-Mode changes RPMs and shift points which you can't do in My Mode.

Reactions: kerry4
Yes, after turning off Z-Mode it defaults to Tour Mode, but it ain't a big deal to twist the mode selector back to Sport or My Mode. I believe I read somewhere or it was in one of those videos Tadge posted that said Z-Mode changes RPMs and shift points which you can't do in My Mode.
True. I do have Zmode set to sport. I just wish it would return to MyMode instead of tour
Mymode you can adjust engine sound (exhaust), steering, suspension and brake response.
Zmode you can adjust engine sound (exhaust), Power Train, steering, suspension and brake response.
Which brings me to a small complaint. I find that knob awkward to twist and I always turn it the wrong way. It's slow to respond too.

• Agree
Reactions: Sparro
Have mine set for My Mode (you have to program the options you like) for every day driving and Z Mode puts it to track mode.

The car starts in tour if you use Zmode or any other mode except myMode. So you start the car and spin the dial to sport and then use Zmode?
If you shut off the car in Z-Mode before turning it to Sport Mode, then yes. My car stays in Sport mode 99.5% of the time and when I restart the engine from Sport Mode it restarts in Sport Mode. Yours doesn't do this?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.