Just put the Mustang down three laps and he taps me as I am going by. Thats my story and I am sticking to it. :Biggrin:

hot48.JPG

Those salt flat runs are loooonnngg....1, 2 5 miles? & add in the miles for getting it whoa'd down!. That car likely gets gallons per mile, rather than mpg......towing is economical.
I'd love to run any gas burning / high hp / 2 or 4 wheeled beast there someday.

Reactions: Black 03 Z06
Those salt flat runs are loooonnngg....1, 2 5 miles? & add in the miles for getting it whoa'd down!. That car likely gets gallons per mile, rather than mpg......towing is economical.
I'd love to run any gas burning / high hp / 2 or 4 wheeled beast there someday.

lol.... Yes... I realize those cars are towed back. I just would have removed the tow strap for the picture....

First Annual CCF Parade...happened a few years ago though no one can say exactly when or where... :Biggrin:

View attachment 38006

Took me a couple minutes...... Midway Liquor. Joppa MD.
One way streets too. 😉

They've moved then. This is the Joppa Midway Liquor now... I'm not sure where it was. There is and was a lot of Midway Liquor stores named in the US. I was thinking Georgia.... Murray... you can chime in anytime and confirm for us..... lol...

1585581890050.png

• Haha
I've just spent an hour and still have no idea....
Google image Joppa MD. Find the main street. Note the church steeple, and very similar looking 1 way street.
I checked Woodward street in Detroit (first thought that came to mind), although it's also 1 way, the buildings there are just too big (my take on it anyway).
See what you come up with.....after all, we got nuttin' but time.....lol.

• Haha