Another autonomous Corvette racing. Rruuff here's a different view of General Motors executive Mark Reus crashing the blue C7 Pace Car into the wall after the bump in the off-camber turn 2 at the Detroit Grand Prix.

1679414681122.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Black 03 Z06
Another autonomous Corvette racing. Rruuff here's a different view of General Motors executive Mark Reus crashing the blue C7 Pace Car into the wall after the bump in the off-camber turn 2 at the Detroit Grand Prix.

View attachment 107018
There's a video of that somewhere on here that was posted right after it happened.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 BAD 9T9

View attachment 107018
Its the adult version of the Sesame Street pic, counts all the way to See 7.

There's a video of that somewhere on here that was posted right after it happened.
Here's a little background for you guys down east and out west who are not familiar with the Detroit Grand Prix. It is a two day event that was held on Belle Isle as part of the Indy Car Series championship in 2018. Turn two is a murderous left turn, off camber to the right with a nasty bump at the top. I know because I was fortunate to run hot laps there in my '99 vert. Now Mark Reuss is no stranger to race cars or driving pace cars but he underestimated what happens when the suspension is all off loaded and you stomp on the loud pedal in a 2019 ZR1. You can see what happens in this video.

Do you have her address. I'll help her change that tire.... ;)
I never noticed a flat tire! While your fixing her tire, I'll drive her home! ;)