Featured Thread
No not at all. Is your car ceramic coated? I did read on another group that guys woth ceramic coated cars didn’t get that great of results with it.

No it’s not ceramic coated. I reached out to the company and the president of the company emailed me and said he’s going to talk to the product division today. I’ll post he’s reply.

Well the President of P&S Robert Phillips said he would get back to me about the hazing on black cars but failed to. I even emailed him again trying to follow up ... Crickets. I guess I won’t use any longer.

• Agree
Reactions: ddgermann
Ours too. This stuff is good!

Thanks for trading some tire dressing for this Bead Maker.... finally tried and wow my Lemans blue popped on my Ford Escape ;)

Paul M @RockyPM wanted me to get him some and he was trying it this weekend.

Picked up a big bottle from Auto Obsessed to have more and maybe use at work on clients vehicles .... easy to apply.

Did get a bit of hazing on the hood but a few more wipes and it was gone. Luv the deep glow.

B

Glad you guys are liking it......I haven’t had any hazing but did notice if it dries to fast (hot surface) if can haze. Cool dry surface seems to work best.....

Did it on a cooler evening in the shade...... just small has patches in a few areas.. more wiping and they went away.

Trying to find out if you can do multiple applications for a deeper shine. I heard it lasts for 1-2 months then re apply.

Anyone know?

B

was at Paul’s yesterday and his looks like a cut and polish it looked that good, will get some next week

Ya, good stuff.

I seen on the American Corvette forum someone did a second coat - might do another coating tonight.

Jeff, bring your car and leave it in my garage and I will do a coating.( needs to cure overnight ) take my SUV home . and I will deliver your Corvette back to you the next night ;)

Bugs are suppose to come off real easy with Bead Maker on.... and probably the other ones too that are out there.

B

I've been using P&S Bead maker for quite a while now and the stuff is great. Apply it overtop of Ceramics brings awesome results (just make sure the ceramic application is fully cured). I find on it does a wonderful job for a cloud free finish as long as you use a dry polishing rag after you spread the product with a damp rag first.... spread it out then follow up with a dry soft rag right away and the result is great. Great on glass too :)
Heiko

Did it on a cooler evening in the shade...... just small has patches in a few areas.. more wiping and they went away.

Trying to find out if you can do multiple applications for a deeper shine. I heard it lasts for 1-2 months then re apply.

Anyone know?

B
Absolutely.....I have multiple coats on my vehicles. After I clean my car/truck with detail spray, I then give it a quick coat of BM

Reactions: 2009CGMZR1
does it work on expel as well Jeff

I use P&S Bead Maker on my ceramic coated Xpel Ultimate PPF. First application takes almost a bottle worth, but then maintenance washes I use it as a drying aid in a lighter application. Slickness is second to none and the shine after it sits on the surface for a few hours is amazing.

Looks like ok for Xpel

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread