Featured Thread
Aug 9, 2009
St Albert, Alberta
VetteCoins
Car
2017 Z06 A8 Z07
Guys tried a new product called Bead Maker. I think I have tried every product out there and this is near the top. It doesn’t hide scratches or swirls but if your vehicle is detailed and you want the color to pop and to make it about as slick as I’ve seen.....give it a try. Super easy application and pretty cheap ($15 for a bottle). My car is clear wrapped and it still made the color “pop” and slick as can be. You tube for reviews....already got a few guys hooked on it.
22BC779E-BD33-41BE-85E1-FC0A053E665D.jpeg

Last edited:
Spray on, wipe off. I don’t think it lasts that long but being i can do my whole car in about 10 minutes, I’m good with it. I usually give it a coating after every wash. I swear it shines more the morning after than at the time you do it. Bought it locally at auto obsessed for $15....they do have an online store

Last edited:

Thanks Vegas. They have a couple different spray on products which is why I had asked.

Reactions: Vegas1500
I ended up buying a case a few gallons of this because my clients kept bugging me to get some in.
After a good amount of usage I can confidently say that its a pretty good product but one of the big downfalls I noticed is that it tends to attract a substantial amount of dust.
Can't complain too much considering the cost, ease of use and finish it leaves on the vehicle.

No not at all. Is your car ceramic coated? I did read on another group that guys woth ceramic coated cars didn’t get that great of results with it.

No it’s not ceramic coated. I reached out to the company and the president of the company emailed me and said he’s going to talk to the product division today. I’ll post he’s reply.

Reactions: Vegas1500
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread