Four of us going Friday afternoon for the road cruise. Done it before and lots of fun. See y'all at the show on Saturday.

As others have noted good eats at local restaurants but too bad about the firehall breakfast.

Corvette Club of Windsor

PS Look me up my plate is "PHABULOS" 2017 GS Long Beach Red 'vert.

Four of us going Friday afternoon for the road cruise. Done it before and lots of fun. See y'all at the show on Saturday.

As others have noted good eats at local restaurants but too bad about the firehall breakfast.

Corvette Club of Windsor

PS Look me up my plate is "PHABULOS" 2017 GS Long Beach Red 'vert.
Saw your car there bud ... nice ride .... our group was at the east end of the park - 13 cars from Lake Country Corvette Club - Orillia

Saw your car there bud ... nice ride .... our group was at the east end of the park - 13 cars from Lake Country Corvette Club - Orillia
Thanks for the compliment Archman. Orillia to Bayfield almost exactly same distance as from Windsor, but Google maps makes it look like you may have had a more interesting drive.

What a great attendance. Vette Fest beat the old record of 300 cars, so much so that many had to park outside the square. However, there were two problems - one it was very dusty and two there was only ONE unisex toilet for all of those people. Fortunately there were public washrooms a couple of blocks down main street at the library with short line ups. Next year if they do not add to the toilets I will not be going back.

Last edited: