I get an MSRP of just over US$81,000 + tax, although the 2020 Build has been removed from the Chevrolet.com website, so I used the 2021 Build for a 3LT with the same options (no Z51 package) and added about $1,500 for the high-wing. Given that and since it's a popular colour, my "vote" is US$103,000 plus the auction-house fees. Good luck to all "guess the price" contestants!

I get an MSRP of just over US$81,000 + tax, although the 2020 Build has been removed from the Chevrolet.com website, so I used the 2021 Build for a 3LT with the same options (no Z51 package) and added about $1,500 for the high-wing. Given that and since it's a popular colour, my "vote" is US$103,000 plus the auction-house fees. Good luck to all "guess the price" contestants!
How can you tell it's a 3LT? Those pics are from the configurator it looks like

How can you tell it's a 3LT? Those pics are from the configurator it looks like

I thought them to be pictures of the actual car, along with the video. They show the interior storage compartment open, whereas the Chevrolet.com "Build" and visualizer I've looked at, both show it closed. And I assumed Barrett-Jackson would show the actual car to prospective buyers especially for the online bidders, but that's admittedly an assumption. Anyways, we'll see how well you do with your $7K over my guesstimate. Good luck!

In one picture you can see the backs of the GT1 seats. That would mean it's less than a 3LT.
Unless they are from the web site.
1603567351134.png

In one picture you can see the backs of the GT1 seats. That would mean it's less than a 3LT.
Unless they are from the web site.
View attachment 45019

That's weird; you're right that the seats in the Barrett-Jackson photos are the 1LT seats. But using the configurator, the 1LT with adrenaline red seats has the interior storage compartment and area around the gear shifter, all black. The 3LT with adrenaline red seats, has it in matching red colour as shown in the Barrett-Jackson photos and video. Could this be a pre-production line C8?

No, it has a production vin.
1G1Y72D40L5101661
Of course the vin says 2LT I should have seen that earlier. lol

You're absolutely right. The VIN verifies a 2LT and I see now the steering wheel in the Barrett-Jackson photos/video lacks the inner red stitching of the 3LT. So it's definitely a 2LT. That knocks the MSRP down to about US$75,500 and explains the 1LT seats. Good detective work Murray.

Reactions: Murray20c8
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread