I wonder about the booze thing drift. I opened a thread about asking guys about their age when they bought a corvette and it was instantly moved to "why did you buy a corvette" thread. I don't get it I'll never get my question answered because it's buried in a thread that doesn't relate to my original idea?

I wonder about the booze thing drift. I opened a thread about asking guys about their age when they bought a corvette and it was instantly moved to "why did you buy a corvette" thread. I don't get it I'll never get my question answered because it's buried in a thread that doesn't relate to my original idea?

Actually, if you look, you opened this thread labelled "Bad Neighbours". Our bad and I apologize. I will move the "booze" posts and you can get back to complaining about your neighbours again.

Sure no problem. It would of been nice to have a stand alone thread about the what age did you buy a corvette.

Look around. There already is a thread. Here you go...

Look around. There already is a thread. Here you go...

I always search before posting a new thread, looks like my search didn't turn this up. Oh wait I did and linked to it, I see you changed the title, ok.

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.