Regular
Dec 17, 2019
Awards
VetteCoins
Car
2016 ZF1 Stingray
Province
QC
I wonder about the booze thing drift. I opened a thread about asking guys about their age when they bought a corvette and it was instantly moved to "why did you buy a corvette" thread. I don't get it I'll never get my question answered because it's buried in a thread that doesn't relate to my original idea?

Rruuff Day

Rruuff Day

Never wrestle with a pig.
Staff member
Power User
Beta
Aug 30, 2014
Awards
Pine Lake, Alberta
VetteCoins
Car
C7 3LT ZF1
Province
AB
I wonder about the booze thing drift. I opened a thread about asking guys about their age when they bought a corvette and it was instantly moved to "why did you buy a corvette" thread. I don't get it I'll never get my question answered because it's buried in a thread that doesn't relate to my original idea?

Actually, if you look, you opened this thread labelled "Bad Neighbours". Our bad and I apologize. I will move the "booze" posts and you can get back to complaining about your neighbours again.

Tango

Tango

Regular
Dec 17, 2019
Awards
VetteCoins
Car
2016 ZF1 Stingray
Province
QC
Actually, if you look, you opened this thread labelled "Bad Neighbours". Our bad and I apologize. I will move the "booze" posts and you can get back to complaining about your neighbours again.
Sure no problem. It would of been nice to have a stand alone thread about the what age did you buy a corvette.

Rruuff Day

Rruuff Day

Staff member
Power User
Beta
Aug 30, 2014
Awards
Pine Lake, Alberta
VetteCoins
Car
C7 3LT ZF1
Province
AB
Sure no problem. It would of been nice to have a stand alone thread about the what age did you buy a corvette.

Look around. There already is a thread. Here you go...

Tango

Tango

Regular
Dec 17, 2019
Awards
VetteCoins
Car
2016 ZF1 Stingray
Province
QC
Look around. There already is a thread. Here you go...

I always search before posting a new thread, looks like my search didn't turn this up. Oh wait I did and linked to it, I see you changed the title, ok.

Last edited:
Rruuff Day

Rruuff Day

Staff member
Power User
Beta
Aug 30, 2014
Awards
Pine Lake, Alberta
VetteCoins
Car
C7 3LT ZF1
Province
AB
I always search before posting a new thread, looks like my search didn't turn this up. Oh wait I did and linked to it, I see you changed the title, ok.
Thread merge was done by request

Users who are viewing this thread