video does no justice. I took it easy in front of my house. lol .... it's nasty at about 4k RPM. B&B headers, X-Pipe and hi flow cats probally help too. :)

Manny installed the Bullets on my C7 Z51 M7 last week. I am very impressed with the product. Very little drone at cruising, better then the stock with NPP fuse pulled, and lighter weight, much better sound, especially when the throttle is throttled. I have ARH mid lengths with high flow cats and Halltech carbon cai and the noise is still low enough for a comfortable conversation.:D

If I had to do it all over again, I would go with the B&B Bullets. They sound great! They are crazy loud, but the crackle and pops on deceleration as explained above, are fantastic!
Absolutely :)

However, I really want to find out how to reduce the drone as I want to take some long trips with my lady and yeah... a trip to Montreal would suck with all the drone. Even driving frmo Cambridge to York Univeristy which we did few weeks back was a chore on the 407 driving 140.... and the drone was so annoying...

I've been told to look into some kinda 'b-quiet' mats (250USD ish, which are cut out and just laid over the back) and some kinda barrier between the back and seats... Would be nice to improve the quality of the audio too...

What about H vs X pipes? I was told x pipes should quiet things down (add power too?)

So much for wanting to get headers.. it'll be even louder haha...

So I'm open to suggestions :) I love the sound though!

My exhaust is stock and I get the popping and rumble on declaration. The drone even on the stock pipes is maddening on a long trip and it is one of the reasons my wife is not so keen on taking those with me.:(

The trip out to see Graham and Rob is going to be tough.:Biggrin:

Reactions: nascar03
My exhaust is stock and I get the popping and rumble on declaration. The drone even on the stock pipes is maddening on a long trip and it is one of the reasons my wife is not so keen on taking those with me.:(

The trip out to see Graham and Rob is going to be tough.:Biggrin:
You need the Corsas Murray -- no drone, a bit more hp, and a nice bark when you hammer the loud pedal. By all accounts one of the best exhausts you can buy.....well made and fits right the first time.

INcidently my Corsas pop and kackle on decel. somewhat which I really like too.

You really headin' to BC or is that wishful thinking?

Colin.

Last edited:
Reactions: LSXtasy
Colin, Rob and Graham invited us to come out and visit, Graham has even offered to have us stay till Christmas! Graham also threw in Riley's place to stay at on the way out, that was very good of him. Riley has me on ignore now, not sure why. :D

I would love to take a trip out west with the car at some point but it would be difficult to do.

I believe their offer was genuine and appreciated. :Cheers2:

Reactions: CCO and nascar03
You need the Corsas Murray -- no drone, a bit more hp, and a nice bark when you hammer the loud pedal. By all accounts one of the best exhausts you can buy.....well made and fits right the first time.

INcidently my Corsas pop and cackle on decel. somewhat which I really like too.

Colin.
I got a taste back in '13 to stay with Steamer and drive my '94 home. Man would I like more time to spend out there. Unfortunately not feasible at the moment. Some day while I'm still 'vertical'.
C.

Can you say CORSA! Oh wait.... Colin already has.... you are what you eat my friends....and by the way, you can't stay til X-mas but I'll be really perturbed if you don't stop by for a visit...:Ack2:

Reactions: NW-99SS and CCO
Pardon the hijack Telly but you've not been here for almost a year and under the circumstances I'm hoping you won't mind.
Hope to see you back soon to tell us how the 'Z-car' is running with those bullets.

c.

INcidently my Corsas pop and kackle on decel. somewhat which I really like too.

Colin.

Mmmm, yes, Corsas. You can't go wrong with these either. Great sound, quality and fit and finish. I know that I kept watching videos of the B&B's and Corsas when I was looking for what exhaust I wanted. Then I ended up with MagnaFlows, LOL! It was a good deal that I couldn't pass up. However they are a bit on the mellow side for me especially when I hear other exhausts. According to my wife it's too loud already. :Biggrin:

Absolutely :)

Would be nice to improve the quality of the audio too...

So much for wanting to get headers.. it'll be even louder haha...

So I'm open to suggestions :) I love the sound though!

I have Borla Stingers. I get a lot of compliments on the sound. However, they drone but I'm not sure what your level of tolerance is for drone, and if you plan on adding headers, you may want to pass. If I was to purchase a different axle back system, it would be GHL hands down but it's all a matter of personal preference. I like the lower tone exhausts where the Corsa sounds nice, but it's a higher pitch tone when getting on the throttle.

As for the audio.... lol. I've heard better tunes in the bathroom. The "Bose" really does leave a lot to be desired. The audio system (Which I leave off 99% of the time) and the headlights are my two major gripes with the C5. Headlights are taken care of and I hope to upgrade the audio system with a pair of turbos in the next year or two.

Graham also threw in Riley's place to stay at on the way out, that was very good of him. Riley has me on ignore now, not sure why. :D

I believe their offer was genuine and appreciated. :Cheers2:

If you're driving through and need a place to stay, look me up!....and by that I mean send me a PM as I don't think I'm in a phone book.

Manny installed the Bullets on my C7 Z51 M7 last week. I am very impressed with the product. Very little drone at cruising, better then the stock with NPP fuse pulled, and lighter weight, much better sound, especially when the throttle is throttled. I have ARH mid lengths with high flow cats and Halltech carbon cai and the noise is still low enough for a comfortable conversation.:D

I installed the Borlax-pipe a few weeks ago to go with the above mentioned mods. The car isn't really any louder from what I can tell, just a deeper sound. As for drone, especially on the highway around 1700 rpm, I switch to eco or switch gears 6th or 7th. This eliminates most of the drone. Car wakes up past 2500 rpm.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.