Power User
Jan 11, 2009
Saska-ba-toon!
VetteCoins
Car
2000 Z51
Province
SK
I have had an Avro Arrow 1:48 Scale model kicking around my basement for YEARS! Always wanted to build it but never had a time/place to do it. So, might as well sell it. Kit is complete, box is open. The bags holding the parts have not been opened. Box is in great shape.

I see the kits are on Kijiji for around $45. So, for members on here, I would say $25 plus shipping. I'm going to post this on Kijiji too but just wanted to give the jump on any members here that may like this kit.

Reactions: Doovid
I'm an old RC Flyer / model builder from many years back. I have always loved the Avro Arrow....a Canadian Project that should never have been scrapped.

Here is a little video of one of the local Ontario guys with his RC model of this famed plane. Not a true turbine in this model, it's what is called a ducted fan, but nice just the same.............

Flight of the Avro Arrow HD - YouTube

Good luck with the sale, and sorry for steeling your thread. :nono:

Nothing a little Zaino won't take care of. :D

No problem stealing the thread. I love the Arrow. If anyone has any other interesting Arrow stuff/news/information, I'm happy to have it posted.

Nothing a little Zaino won't take care of. :D

No problem stealing the thread. I love the Arrow. If anyone has any other interesting Arrow stuff/news/information, I'm happy to have it posted.

I worked with a couple of guys who had worked at A.V. Roe when it was shut down. They heard on the news on their way to work that there was going to be an announcement. The management got the workers together and announced that the plant was closing down. Nothing like lots of warning. Many of the engineers went to NASA and helped put the first man on the moon. We lost so much talent.

I have had an Avro Arrow 1:48 Scale model kicking around my basement for YEARS! Always wanted to build it but never had a time/place to do it. So, might as well sell it. Kit is complete, box is open. The bags holding the parts have not been opened. Box is in great shape.

I see the kits are on Kijiji for around $45. So, for members on here, I would say $25 plus shipping. I'm going to post this on Kijiji too but just wanted to give the jump on any members here that may like this kit.
Hi,
If you still possess the item, I would like further details, i.e. is it a RC, model kit or diecast, etc.
Thanks in advance,
D.S.

Status
Not open for further replies.