72ray
Casual User
Aug 7, 2018
Sydney Australia
VetteCoins
Car
1972 coupe 350 TH400
Hi folks,
Thanks for adding me to your group. I’ve recently purchased my first Corvette, a 1972 coupe in Ontario Orange metallic. She’s a relatively unmolested survivor car and will need some attention but straight up drives and stops beautifully. I’m looking forward to tapping into the massive knowledge base within the group and ogling your cars.

Attachments

• iOS Image - 318958516.jpg
    iOS Image - 318958516.jpg
    634.4 KB · Views: 24
  • iOS Image - 3553772986.jpg
    iOS Image - 3553772986.jpg
    833.7 KB · Views: 22
Welcome 72ray. Yes, you came to the right place for advice on this generation Corvette. There are lots of helpful guys on here who know every nut and bolt; plus all the quirks with your C3 vintage.

The orange looks great and I really like the wheels.

Enjoy.

Derek

Welcome to the forum 72ray and beautiful Vette. I have a 70 LS5 coupe that I am finishing a full nut/bolt restoration over a 7 year span. I'll be glad to help with any advice and info that I can. Enjoy the new wheels and the new lifestyle!

Reactions: ddgermann
Hi folks,
Thanks for adding me to your group. I’ve recently purchased my first Corvette, a 1972 coupe in Ontario Orange metallic. She’s a relatively unmolested survivor car and will need some attention but straight up drives and stops beautifully. I’m looking forward to tapping into the massive knowledge base within the group and ogling your cars.

Nice color .. Congrats and Welcome

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread