Oct 13, 2011
Ancaster, ON
VetteCoins
Car
2004 convertible
Went to Manny's today to get the last (ha) of my work done. The old ineffective pale yellowish piece of crap substandard fog lights were ripped out and replaced with BRIGHT in your face HID fogs complete with ballasts and all sorts of neat stuff.

For the more technically minded I have included this "almost pdf like" line drawing of the installation

For the sake of clarity I pictured the car in it's unwashed state rather than it's normal Pristine Arctic White greatness.

The left dull light has yet to be replaced, the light on the right however is already brightly lighting the way and blinding low laying creatures wherever they hide.

Fogs-M.jpg

Again I must apologize to those of you with non-technical backgrounds who are having trouble following the drawing. Remember, unless otherwise stated, north is always up. Hope that little trick helps.

If Colin forgets or misplaces his camera you make look forward to more of these techno-drawings illustrating our Timmies get-to-gethers.

wait there's more...

Hidden in a corner was a very beautiful looking C5 carbon fiber hood, sort of like a MCM hood that had an offspring with a shark. With a bit of prodding Manny might post a picture, techno-drawing NOT available as I went way over budget with the previous sketch.

and even more.........

Yes, it's time to apologize to Tony and recognize him for the visionary he is, while at Manny's I met the next greatest thing...sworn to secrecy so I can't say much but I will tell you:

It's German

So Colin you are behind the curve, it's time to follow in Tony's steps (goose or otherwise) and dump that C4 for a Z4

Auf wiedersehen

Me forget the camera?????????????

When pigs fly.

There is so much to take of pic a of these day Wayne...:D

I know it doesn't hold a candle to pdg files but it does me quite nicely, and I don't get many complaints.

Tell you what: I'll order a Z4 if you order a C7 ... :D

and.........................................you first

New lights? Good . It's reassuring to hear that you can finally see some road signs going down the road .... and not go into orbit when you miss them. Remember:BUMP!

Hope to see you tomorrow -- You'll be surprised with what I drive up in. [evil snicker]....

C.:rofl:

Last edited:
Hahaha! Fantastic Drawing Wayne! Took awhile but I got it after the explanation of direction of north. :rofl:

I would love to get a set of those fogs some day to match the fixed headlights but for now I am happy.

Oh good job Colin,

"Hope to see you tomorrow -- You'll be surprised with what I drive up in. [evil snicker]...."

I was up for a drink and to pee and now I'll not be able to get back to bed! What could you possibly have done now I wonder??!!!

Cheers,

Garry

Colin and Wayne deserve their own really big shoooo on their own Corvette network. But how long can the snickering go on till they actually get serious. Agree with Riley,way too funyy. All I can add is,more,more already.

Colin and Wayne deserve their own really big shoooo on their own Corvette network. But how long can the snickering go on till they actually get serious. Agree with Riley,way too funyy. All I can add is,more,more already.

LOL Al, Serious? never -- We have so much fun acting up. Usually at some poor guy's expense but it's all in jest and nobody gets too concerned.
Well maybe Tony does but he's got very broad shoulders as the saying goes.
If he didn't he would have shot us all by now....:rofl::rofl:

INdeed Al -- some of the characters on here are so hilarious. Where else could you go online and have more fun?

Some have asked why I spend so much time on here. I think the answer is obvious: It really is a fun place to hang out...

I should add also that it's a wonderful source of information. I don't want to forget that.

Cheers

Colin.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for at least 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.