Featured Thread
As soon as I'm confident of an adequate level of class comprehension to make the effort worthwhile, I will let you know.... :cool: ;)
Since I didn't understand a word you said I'll assume I'm not there yet. lol

• Haha
Reactions: Rruuff Day
Who said the sculpture is only for 2020 purchases?
According to John (cofounder of Mid Engine Corvette) the speed shape gift will be continued for 2021 buyers.
There are many 2020 buyers on that site that still haven't received theirs yet. The talk is the manufacturer is
having problems producing them fast enough to keep up. (maybe Covid related?)
It is possible that they are producing in colour batches and orange was the latest therefore orange owners
are receiving them now. Just a thought

Reactions: ABC
According to John (cofounder of Mid Engine Corvette) the speed shape gift will be continued for 2021 buyers.
There are many 2020 buyers on that site that still haven't received theirs yet. The talk is the manufacturer is
having problems producing them fast enough to keep up. (maybe Covid related?)
It is possible that they are producing in colour batches and orange was the latest therefore orange owners
are receiving them now. Just a thought
Awesome, So I might get one after all

And I hope you are going to take them up on that offer...
I strongly recommend it. Great experience. They really know how to make everyone feel like they are rockstars regardless of driving ability. They have spotters watching and make sure everyone is matched with others that are at the speed they feel comfortable with.

I have a lot of racing experience and they recognized that and moved me into group of Z06s even though I was only in a Stingray. The instructors are amazing, driving the track while watching the rearview mirror and coaching everyone on the radio at the same time. They will go as fast as the trailing car can keep up.

We stayed in one of their rooms on site and my wife was able to sit on our balcony drinking coffee in the morning (or wine in the afternoon) and watch me chasing the instructor car around the track. She saw the instructor get sideways in the corner right in front of our balcony as I pushed the pace behind him.

Bring an SD card to record it all on the PDR. Most importantly make sure you GO... have fun!

Book it for a year from when you got the car, when Covid has hopefully been controlled... But do it!

I did an in depth review of my experience at Spring Mountain and included a PDR video on this site, if you are interested look it up.

And congrats on the C8!

Last edited:
Reactions: ABC and Blu427
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.