Featured Thread
I just got home from work and look what’s sitting on my table. Could this have anything to do with me complaining to Harlan Charles a few weeks ago about Canadians not getting them? I doubt it.

iOS Image - 1821983581.jpg

Good news! I'd given up getting one. My 2020 was delivered to my dealer at the end of September, so I'll patiently wait for mail from the States. Thanks for the info.

And Murray you heard a rumour many months ago that Canadian C8 buyers might be getting something from GM, but had given up on that, as did I. A nice surprise for all of us Canucks and my thanks in advance to GM!

Reactions: PapaSmurf
Good news! I'd given up getting one. My 2020 was delivered to my dealer at the end of September, so I'll patiently wait for mail from the States. Thanks for the info.

And Murray you heard a rumour many months ago that Canadian C8 buyers might be getting something from GM, but had given up on that, as did I. A nice surprise for all of us Canucks and my thanks in advance to GM!
Sorry, only Orange owners are getting them! ;)

Reactions: Blu427
If anyone doesn't want theirs , send me a PM as I'm interested in buying them

Cheers Gilles
Hey Gilles, @Murray20c8 has stated numerous times he doesn't want his. Its just a paper weight and junk that clutters and he's de-cluttering... I'm sure he'll gladly give you his.

Reactions: PapaSmurf
Sorry, but I already claimed Murray's.
He said he cleaned out his Tim Bit hockey trophies to make room for it.
Oh so what your saying was before when Canadians weren't getting them he claimed it was junk and didn't want it anyway. But now that Canadians are in fact getting them he has cleared out some junk for a new piece of junk he really secretly wants? Lol

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.