@Matt: AllFlash is correct however if the dealer forgot to mark the vehicle as a SOLD order on Global Connect and did not attach your name to the order then it would be considered as a retail for sale unit, meaning the current price at the time of delivery will be your purchase price. Make sure they attach your name to the order and mark it SOLD.

Goodluck!

I think the key here is being able to contact GM Support and having them tell you that your order number is correct and that your name is attached, as well as selling dealer...quick call I made MUCH too many times in the past year!

I don't really see the last few as Price Increases as in my opinion these are only to fill the gap in currency exchange. If C$ was still at US$ then there may not be such a price increase.

Good for the few people who bought the first batch of the 2014 C7's. Their resale would be good and they are ideally positioned to upgrade to a new 2016 C7 factory order for a Spring delivery.

Last edited:
GM Canada has been more than fair in their pricing model, not to mention that our included warranty is now MUCH better than the US version. If you consider that the price of a 1LZ Coupe in Canada is $95095 (or $72646US) compared to that same vehicle at $79400 US, GM Canada could have easily pushed our price to say...$99095 and all would have still purchased after much grumbling. My configuration was something like $14K less than the US equivalent with exchange at the time of purchase with all options..

How do you think I talked the wife into that Carravagio steering wheel, CF dash and console?

Have no problem whatsoever with that... married 30 years and she is a constant companion in everything I do. I would be broke without her reign. Conversely, my success is equally her doing.... "C7Jack"

Painting.jpg

This picture would be her painting the edging after she laid most of the floor because my back gave in. I insisted we let it go a few days and laid down for a few hours to find that she completed the remaining few hundred floor tiles, painted and nailed in the 3/4" edging when I awoke...not bad for 50yrs of age I'de say.

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.