I know you're talking about ddggerman. He's the one who should be offended lol....omg
... and now you are also attempting to directly and intentionally offend a second CCF Member in the same process ...

Your words your are chosing are disrespectful toward specific members who you have no idea about.
Whether it be for a Corvette or anything else in life (like your phone), follow-up comment(s)
obviously show that you really don't appreciate very much. You will no doubt continue to get help
from others on CCF ... until you offend them too. It's as easy as the ignore feature after that and
pretty easy for going forward.

Last edited:
Let's keep this off topic thread on topic folks or it will be locked.

Without much info it's hard to help, assuming you'd have rebooted your phone a few times by now I can only suggest a hard reset as you've not indicated what steps you took. Are you able to open Google play? Is it downloading? Does it stop when it's installing?

If it's a Google play issue you can try clearing cache using steps similar to these:

I can open the play store q
Let's keep this off topic thread on topic folks or it will be locked.

Without much info it's hard to help, assuming you'd have rebooted your phone a few times by now I can only suggest a hard reset as you've not indicated what steps you took. Are you able to open Google play? Is it downloading? Does it stop when it's installing?

If it's a Google play issue you can try clearing cache using steps similar to these:

I can open Google Play and initiate the download, it never downloads. I cleaned the cache a few.weeks ago. I think my phone is end of life. Plus I'm dealing with people who can't read between the lines and enjoy playful banter...good lord it's tough being young on this site...

Is location blocked inside your phone somewhere?
I don't know Jack Raco....schitt about apps and such, but when I had troubles, someone switched something to "allow" location. I was back in business.
Probably not related, but, that's all I got.

I finally read about soft and hard resets. I sent the last 10 minutes fighting fires. I am not going to do either one and live without any new apps. Thank you for your assistance....

I reload a fair number of phones every week as I'm constantly switching or resetting devices (business is in the mobile app space), you shouldn't lose anything if you back up your data correctly. Yeah it's a pain to reset but I can migrate to a new phone with 50+ apps in about a couple of hours. Worth a shot or get a new phone, 2.5 years is 2.49 years out of date.

Is location blocked inside your phone somewhere?
I don't know Jack Raco....schitt about apps and such, but when I had troubles, someone switched something to "allow" location. I was back in business.
Probably not related, but, that's all I got.
My location was off for the play store. Nothing downloading though...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.