I didn't purchase them from Apex. I went through a wheel shop up in Vaughn and they ordered them for me (they deal directly with Apex). The pricing after converting to Canadian $$$ was cheaper than Apex's group buy pricing and I also got free shipping getting them here.

They also weren't shipped to my door (I had that option), my sales guy gave me an extra 3% off to have them sent to the wheel shop and that's what I did (so went up there once to purchase and leave deposit, then back up there Saturday to pick them up). Ordered late Nov. 2022 got them early Feb. I was given a time frame of late Jan. 2023 to early Feb and they were bang on.

As mentioned in another post here total cost was just over CAN$4800. Yes that's a steep price for fully forged wheels but if you go Forgeline or HRE or other high end fully forged wheels you'd be looking at almost CAN$10k. These Apex wheels are built with a lot of features standard so they are a good value for what you pay. We are playing in the big leagues with these cars so the money's gotta fly.

Their site shows C6 C7 widebody fitments, call them for C6 C7 SR and C8 fitments.

PM me if you want the contact person I dealt with for my purchase.

Tony

There must be someone here 9Vancouver area) that deals with them? (APEX)
Are you putting same size tires on rear or can you go a bit wider?
Thanks Tony.

I'm staying with the OE sizing for tires on my ZR1 so rear is 335/25/20 but remember it will be on a 12.5" wide wheel (OE rear wheel width is 12").

That size tire can be mounted on a 12.5" wide wheel maximum, so the tires are mounted on the max width allowable based on size. For the front from GM the 285/30/19 tire is already mounted on a 10.5" max width wheel on a C7 ZR1. C6 ZR1, C7 GS/Z06 has that tire size mounted on a 10" wide wheel from factory.

This video has the wheels I'm currently driving on (stock wheels put away). I got these RSR wheels back in Sept 2021 after waiting 7+ months for them to be built. The sizing is the same as the Apex wheels I just got but these wheels run +40 offset front and +47 offset rear. You can see how the 335/25/20 tire looks on a 20x12.5" wide wheel.

I didn't purchase them from Apex. I went through a wheel shop up in Vaughn and they ordered them for me (they deal directly with Apex). The pricing after converting to Canadian $$$ was cheaper than Apex's group buy pricing and I also got free shipping getting them here.

They also weren't shipped to my door (I had that option), my sales guy gave me an extra 3% off to have them sent to the wheel shop and that's what I did (so went up there once to purchase and leave deposit, then back up there Saturday to pick them up). Ordered late Nov. 2022 got them early Feb. I was given a time frame of late Jan. 2023 to early Feb and they were bang on.

As mentioned in another post here total cost was just over CAN$4800. Yes that's a steep price for fully forged wheels but if you go Forgeline or HRE or other high end fully forged wheels you'd be looking at almost CAN$10k. These Apex wheels are built with a lot of features standard so they are a good value for what you pay. We are playing in the big leagues with these cars so the money's gotta fly.

Their site shows C6 C7 widebody fitments, call them for C6 C7 SR and C8 fitments.

Tony
Thanks Tony for the detailed break down.
I also think that this is a reasonable price when you consider free shipping. I just put on some Chrome ZR1 Wheels on my C7 his past summer and they were not much cheaper.
Do you know anyone that want to buy some ZR1 wheels? Lol
Thanks again for the info.

I'm staying with the OE sizing for tires on my ZR1 so rear is 335/25/20 but remember it will be on a 12.5" wide wheel (OE rear wheel width is 12").

That size tire can be mounted on a 12.5" wide wheel maximum, so the tires are mounted on the max width allowable based on size. For the front from GM the 285/30/19 tire is already mounted on a 10.5" max width wheel on a C7 ZR1. C6 ZR1, C7 GS/Z06 has that tire size mounted on a 10" wide wheel from factory.

This video has the wheels I'm currently driving on (stock wheels put away). I got these RSR wheels back in Sept 2021 after waiting 7+ months for them to be built. The sizing is the same as the Apex wheels I just got but these wheels run +40 offset front and +47 offset rear. You can see how the 335/25/20 tire looks on a 20x12.5" wide wheel.

Nice car, It will be a keeper even if you get into a C8 or some other car. I would hold onto it, if you can?

Apex dropped a new forged wheel today called SM-10RS so now 3 wheel styles in the fully forged line. It's styled similiar to their SM-10 rotary forged wheel with obviously major improvements over it.

They say it's as light as their VS-5RS wheel (which they claim is currently their lightest wheel) but 10% stiffer so now another choice of wheels for Corvettes.

And no I don't regret getting my wheels before these dropped, personally am not a fan of 10 spoke evenly spaced out wheels, I prefer split spoke or 5 spoke wheels.

Got them home today, looks absolutely AWESOME, and I think running the Jake centre caps fit the wheels perfectly.

First 3 pics are of the 19x10.5" wheel, the last 2 are 20x12.5"

Probably tomorrow I'll take 1 of each out to the garage and do a test fit and most likely have it on video...................stay tuned.
Nice wheels, can't wait to get mine somewhere in March, I hope

Reactions: Black 03 Z06
No video, but here are test fit pics. Sorry about the lighting I'll do the vid when these wheels are on the car with tires.

Attachments

• IMG_20230208_134336.jpg
    IMG_20230208_134336.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 24
  • IMG_20230208_134403.jpg
    IMG_20230208_134403.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 25
  • IMG_20230208_134525.jpg
    IMG_20230208_134525.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 24

Tony

You got them on your car yet? also, pm me your contact for the wheels.

After a few months of having the wheels taking up space in the basement, they will have tires mounted up this coming weekend and going on my car. Travelling back up to the shop where I bought them they did a great price for me to M&RFB the tires that I'm buying there also. Pics after the weekend.

My current tires are FS here (Bridgestone S007A in widebody sizing, ad in classifieds) so if you are in need of some barely used tires PM me. RSR wheels going into storage for a bit till I decide to use them again sometime in the future if the tires sell.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.