Apex has a group buy on for 19” Forged Sprint Line Wheels…just ordered VS-5RS 18” fronts &19” rears in Silver with clear finish 🏎
Hi. Where did you get the info about the group buy, I dont see anything on there web site . I was also looking for those wheels, is the c7 wide body fitment also in the group buy?

Hello to ‘theboss’ , I went to their website after placing order and it was not as you say showing the availability/new products & group buys…maybe a glitch with their website. The ‘group buy’ is for C7 narrow body and wide body , deal on the group buy doesn’t close for another 30 days , but always nice to pledge early to get in on savings . If website isn’t corrected in next couple days I would email or phone company.

I had no problem finding the group buy this morning on their website, on the title page they flashed sprint line sale all over it with a button to click and it took you right there.

Does your GS have CCB? Curious to see how much room you have inside the barrel with that 18" wheel on the front. I always worry about little rocks and other stuff getting caught in there and gouging the crap out of your inner wheel barrel and/or brake caliper if you have tight clearances inside for your brakes. If you have iron brakes you should be ok.

You'll be fine. The deal reached the amount of people needed to go through with the maximum savings so you're golden. I thought about getting in on it also but I see now they don't have the 20x12.5" wheel available yet and the other day I see they pushed that wheel until Aug. (it was supposed to come out in April sometime) so they'll do another one I'm sure and if timing is right I might pull the trigger then.

Are you driving over to the US to pick them up? I think with the US$500 savings and free USA shipping I doubt any Canadian wheel place can touch the pricing on these wheels during this sale. ALA the border thing doesn't change when I do my order I'm driving over to pick these up and instead of paying all the money to the government when bringing them back I would make a weekend out of it with the SO and get the exemptions coming back so the actual amount to pay to CBSA will be as little as possible.

Last edited:
Yes, I will be driving down to pick them up , having them shipped to a friend in Washington along with Michelin All Season 4S ZP , and where I live , most shops can’t get the car on the lift so I won’t even get them to attempt to mount and balance tires. Had a fellow here who had to go to 6 different shops just to get his tires remounted/rebalanced so they wouldn’t shake his car. Will make a weekend out of it , visit Corvette friends etc

Reactions: Afterimage
Hopefully you aren't in a rush. I waited 7 months to get the custom RSR R901 wheels that I'm driving on now but I was on my Forgeline setup so wasn't really in a rush too much to get them.

I'm sure the wait will be worth it, when I decide to get a set of these Apex wheels they will be my track wheels (but I will street drive them the odd time) so no real rush for me after I order.

awaiting pics.......................

Unfortunately another delay (the way of the current world)….because of chosen finish delays and shipping ( as expected) delays , not expecting delivery until July 🤞, so no pictures for awhile 📸 , good thing I have sufficient tread on stock tires to last through the summer….if summer ever shows up here?…at least we haven’t had any snow fall for a while 🎅🏻

Unfortunately another delay (the way of the current world)….because of chosen finish delays and shipping ( as expected) delays , not expecting delivery until July 🤞, so no pictures for awhile 📸 , good thing I have sufficient tread on stock tires to last through the summer….if summer ever shows up here?…at least we haven’t had any snow fall for a while 🎅🏻
Yes, where is spring? You have a great car to drive while you wait - enjoy.

iOS Image - 3258974119.jpg
iOS Image - 2720921478.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.