Plan on driving my car from Calgary to Edmonton and want to tape up some areas to prevent chips/road rash. Already have the Novistretch bra to put on the front end but I’m thinking about taping up the rockers and mirrors.

Any recommendations?
That is useless. it's just paper. Get yourself some xpel track wrap or even Xpel door sill PPF.
Amazon product ASIN B076CW1YYVThere is also cheaper alternatives on Amazon.

Plan on driving my car from Calgary to Edmonton and want to tape up some areas to prevent chips/road rash. Already have the Novistretch bra to put on the front end but I’m thinking about taping up the rockers and mirrors.

Any recommendations?
PPF perhaps ? I mean what will you do when you drive it after arriving in Edmonton from that point onwards? It’s pricey but looks quite a bit better than tape. :ohoh:

Reactions: Bunny hop
  • Clever
Reactions: MKC8
Touch up paint excepted.
It's a car, we drive them, sometimes on things and in places that may or may not do them harm.
Why not get the ceramic coating, and/or PPF, done in Calgary before you head out?
That would make warranty claims harder to satisfy,

Any recommendations?

FROGTAPE...

• Haha
Reactions: OL Yeller
OK now I’m reading reviews and apparently when removing, it can take the clear off with it. Damn it.
I doubt that, but ask them. All I've read is it comes off easily. There is always a clown that doesn't apply it right, so who knows.

• Agree
Reactions: MKC8 and scraze66
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread