Not open for further replies.

Custom_Corvette

2 You're 10
Aug 28, 2012
BC/Albt.
VetteCoins
Car
2009 Z06
Not able to finish my project. Selling a 2009 LS7 engine out of a wrecked Corvette. Engine has less then 10k miles and is out of the US. Vin is:1G1YZ26E595107738 so you can carfax to verify the mileage.

PM if you are interested, motivated to sell quickly. Cheers

Well, this opportunity doesn't come up too often! I wish I was in the market as it would be a great improvement over the LS1.

Best of luck on the sale! What was the project you were working on?

Thanks Riley! took me awhile to source it, also don't think it will last long.

Planning to put it in my dads old 69 Camero he left me, been a dream of mine for awhile to get it back on the road, and what better way then with a LS7 for a heart! :)

THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN AWESOME! Putting a good ol' 427 in the Camaro! I have a similar dream with my 66 Chevelle....but that is too far into the future to even think about. Sorry to hear the project is diverting from your plan. Whoever gets your engine is lucky!

Years ago, I dropped a Dual Quad 409 with a t-10 4 speed into a 66 Chevelle SS.

I left the 327 decals on the fenders, used to laugh when the Idiots would look at the motor, then the fender decal, and ask where I got the tappet covers.

Shoulda kept that car....

Years ago, I dropped a Dual Quad 409 with a t-10 4 speed into a 66 Chevelle SS.

I left the 327 decals on the fenders, used to laugh when the Idiots would look at the motor, then the fender decal, and ask where I got the tappet covers.

Shoulda kept that car....

LOL! that is awesome! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.