This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Anyone looking for a Black Z06 Coupe?

Sep 10, 2020
London
VetteCoins
Car
2023 Corvette HTC
Province
ON
Got a call today about another Z06 that is becoming available this week. Here are the details:
2024 Black 2LZ Coupe with Adrenaline Red interior
GT2 Seats, FA5 level 1 Carbon Fiber and Stealth interior packages, Bright Red painted brake calipers, Red Seat Belts.
Sueded Microfiber Wrapped Steering Wheel, Satin Graphite Forged Aluminum Wheels, Two Tone Seats with Black inserts.
MSRP including Freight is $168,304. Car is in stock and ready for delivery at the end of this week if your interested.

I'm really curious - Were these ordered as dealer stock? Or did a customer order it and back out?
Customer has not come to pick up the car in a timely manner so the car is going to be sold this week. The one from last week that was ordered for stock sold on the second day after arrival at the dealership.

Reactions: Sea Wolf Z06
168k msrp? seems as though it doesn't build out to that price online unless I don't know what I'm doing... Maybe the MRSP online now includes the lux tax?
If you go to the summary page and scroll down, you will see the estimated luxury taxes included along with dealer fees, and other charges.

Must be pretty basic car with not a lot of options?

Must be pretty basic car with not a lot of options?
I would say as a 2LT coupe with another 6K in options over that it’s not badly equipped. It was originally ordered by a customer the way he wanted it, but the deal has fallen through and the car is available as of this morning.

Nice build, pretty much base 3LZ with some accent options. Attached is the build sheet.
That’s not the car that I was referring to that’s available. The one I was referring to is still available!
The one I was called about is a 2LZ with more options that the one you sent from Paul Sadlon's but that one is a 3LZ.

Last edited:
Would I fit? I’m 6’5”. Haha