has anyone else from this forum registered to run ? any olders c3 or c2 runing in this ?

I'm curious as well. Who's registered to run and who's coming down to spectate? I know that RyanR, Arun and myself are participating and Manny (and his wife) are coming down for tech support. Other then that I have know clue who else is participating and/or spectating.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2

I'm thinking seriously about going, but will know better when the time gets a bit closer.

Does anyone know, are there lots of hotel/motels in the area ? Will we need reservations ahead ?

-=Jim

Just emailed Blake all of my car info for the event. It would he amazing if we could get as many Canadians down to this event to support this forum, Manny, Arun and the rest of the Dasilva Motorsports crew. Even if it's just to spectate. The support at the event and even afterwards at the hotel would be a huge testament to the type of character this forum draws in.

Last edited:
Well, Not like I have any pull that if I go, others will go, but I'm just too excited to keep it a secret that I will be coming down for the event! I was hoping to surprise the people going down there. I booked the Hotel for Friday through Sunday night! I am almost as excited to meet my brothers from the east as I am to watch some awesome racing! It'll be so nice to but faces to the names! SO, if you want to meet this hippie from the west, now's your chance!:D

I hope this gets you off the fence Terry!:rofl: I would love to see your car in person!

Anyone performing in the event, if you need a hand, I can check tire pressure like no one else!:rofl:

Great news Riley -- you'll have fun meeting all us dudes from the east, and see some fantastic high speed runs.
If Arun gets his projected speed it would be something to see for sure.

I won't know if I can go for some time yet -- it's very difficult to plan that far ahead for me and difficult to break away. I'm certainly going to try.

C.

My good friend Frank Bragagnolo will be going-his car is the Cyber Grey C5 that made 975 rwhp on Manny's dyno.

He is the one that actually got me excited to go. But I'm honestly there for him more than myself-he has run the Texas Mile and was at the Georgia Half mile last year and ran 174mph. This made him one of the fastest vettes there-considering I put in a safe tune that was only around 850 rwhp.

He was faster than alot other exotic builds with claims in excess of 1k rwhp.

Manny will be doing some upgrades so Frank can try to top 185mph, eventually Frank wants to build something that will go over 200 mph in the half mile. Yes-he's crazy about speed!

This is going to be a great event-and lots of fun for everyone-racing or not!

:canada:

You guys should put your RWHP numbers right on your cars. It looks pretty good when your car is faster/quicker than someone with supposedly another 150-200 hp. If they are actually making those numbers, it tells me that the car isn't set up all that well if it can't produce the numbers on the track. Knowing how to set up a car takes a lot of experience and I think you guys have that.

Last edited:
You guys should put your RWHP numbers right on your cars. It looks pretty good when your car is faster/quicker than someone with supposedly another 150-200 hp. If they are actually making those numbers, it tells me that the car isn't set up all that well if it can't produce the numbers on the track. Knowing how to set up a car takes a lot of experience and I think you guys have that.

That's a great idea.

When Manny gave us the grand tour of the shop last summer, they had just fired up a black supercharged Corvette that was heading out for the Texas mile. Was That Frank's car? It was some hairy sounding.

Regretfully, I had to pull out of this event. It falls on my first week of working in Michigan, and just doesn't work out.:mad:
I'm pretty bummed but I can't turn down this unique work opportunity. PLEASE! PLEASE! Post vids and pics of whatever you can from this event.
I wish all the best to all our boys from the forum participating and especially Arun. I hope that you are able to crush the competition and beat the mph that you have in mind.

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.