I know that you guys want to see some of us being able to enjoy taking the car out...... here are a couple of my buds at my place on the way to meet up with some others on a pretty nice day for a run....

Attachments

• Image 2.jpg
    Image 2.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 15
  • Image 1.jpg
    Image 1.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 15
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 13
I know that you guys want to see some of us being able to enjoy taking the car out...... here are a couple of my buds at my place on the way to meet up with some others on a pretty nice day for a run....

Yes Paul. We wanted to see that... Thank you for that.... Here'a a picture of my place.... My buds are on their way here too.... meeting me for a run..... They should be here by 2:00 pm.......sometime in July........Colour me sad.... :(

DSCN8285.jpg

Reactions: Paul C7 to C8
You're time will surely come Rruff Day and I'm sure well deserved!

hehe... I know Paul.. but I have to run a sympathy play for our weather here just the same.... :Ice:

Other than not being able to cruise, it's actually pretty nice for a change having warmer weather and snow at the same time. (I say that to make me feel better...)

Reactions: Paul C7 to C8
It's about time that crap weather made it out to Ontario. I sent it last weekend after my in-laws laughed at me for the snow storm we were having. Glad to see they received it. :p

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.