5 years ago today I picked up my car in New Brunswick.
026.JPG

No chance of driving today.
DSC_0195 (2).JPG

Still in hibernation
DSC_0196.JPG

After a good bit of snow yesterday, things are looking up and up! I was checking out the 14 day forecast, and wouldn't you know it, the temperature is going up by one degree each day!!!! Woooo. starting tomorrow, 19, then Friday 20, Saturday, 21, Sunday 22, then 23, 24, 25 all the say up to 30, then back to 1 the next day!?!....wait a minute. I've been looking at the date....:rofl:

But anyway, no more snow forecasted here. Starting Friday we should be hitting double digit temperatures. Woo!

I’ll take a “driveway cruise” over nothing any day ... got to drive Wife's Ray too 👍🏻 Warmed them up, topped up and balanced tire pressure .... put 2019 renewal stickers on the plates ... practiced the “hoods up” photo-op posing :Snaphappy: for our summer cruising activities .... then “drove home” (back in the garage) ... called it a day ... whew ... whatta day eh 👍🏻 Ya I know ... the vanity plate sums it up ... :rolleyes:
8F2F27D6-A387-4625-AC5F-00E0E2F85F83.jpeg

Last edited:
Good on ya Keith and Jim. :thumbs: I'm still a week away although the weather is good. I have an antique sale on tomorrow through Saturday and prepping for that has been taking all my time since last week... Not that I'm in a huge rush as the highways are good but the city is just getting the sweepers out in full force now. Lots of sand and gravel chips on the roads still. By next week and for the Ponoka meet on the 12th, roads should be good and clean.... :Woohoo:

Reactions: Keith Tedford
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.