Attachments

• EBAAB208-38A7-421E-BF13-47B79F4718C0.jpeg
    EBAAB208-38A7-421E-BF13-47B79F4718C0.jpeg
    389.7 KB · Views: 6
Last edited by a moderator:
Thanx for the photo essay Mikey...
I always enjoy your travelogues.

Graham
Thanks Graham. I’m finding stuff I haven’t seen for quite awhile actually. Just over 2500 kms since mid July and all of it has been mountain cruising. Pending the 3 days of rain forecast,planning to wander up the Icefields Parkway to one of the photo stops Paul had picked for the 2017 LL cruise. Maybe Thursday.

Thanks for sharing @MikeysZ06 ...
I've left chuckling reactions only because of trying to relate
to either the quandary of
Driving your Corvette on an open Mountain Road that is virtually all to yourself :Wideyed:
and
Capturing the opportunity with Rocky Mountaineer in an awesome scenic outlook :Snaphappy:
and
then getting BOTH :thumbs:

Thanks for sharing @MikeysZ06 ...
I've left chuckling reactions only because of trying to relate
to either the quandary of
Driving your Corvette on an open Mountain Road that is virtually all to yourself :Wideyed:
and
Capturing the opportunity with Rocky Mountaineer in an awesome scenic outlook :Snaphappy:
and
then getting BOTH :thumbs:
Every now and then the opportunity knocks Spence. Hopefully next week we time things right.
Mikey I bet my windshield wipers are older than yours. LoL.

Never changed mine, they work about as well as yours. Keep it all original until you cannot see!!

Funny you say that Murray. 😉. I was looking at replacing them later in the week. Mine actually work pretty good when they’re off. No wind hitting them at all ! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: Black 03 Z06