The awards committee has reviewed your request, and, despite being down on cashflow, have decided that you, indeed, are to receive a prize. I have been informed that 3 Great Nothings have been mailed to you as we speak!
Given Canada Post's reputation out here, the Great Nothings will have disintegrated by the time I get them. Next time put in a word for me and have them sent UPS please....

upload_2022-7-30_13-37-12.png

I google lens it. Hwy 30 USA, 1948. The above couple show up in a Life publication. That photo shows them on the road , so obviously he got it started. There are quite a few interesting photos in the Life info. Amazing what you find with a right click.
And for todays quiz...any ideas on the make of the Motorcycle and sidecar... my guess would be Harley or Indian.

Reactions: Black 03 Z06
Right click. Is there an Apple equivalent?

Thanks for the information Dave, pretty cool picture. The little kid needs a sun hat if not a crash helmet.
Don't know, I just place the cursor over the image, right click and a pulldown appears which has "Search image with Google Lens".
Crazy how safety wasn't really thought about back then.

Given Canada Post's reputation out here, the Great Nothings will have disintegrated by the time I get them. Next time put in a word for me and have them sent UPS please....
I checked Rruff. No worries, great nothings last fornever ,so they won't disintegrate. As far a shipping goes our only options are Canada post, carrier pigeon and Harry Potters owl Hedwig. Please remain patient, I am sure that nothing will arrive soon.

• Haha
Reactions: Rruuff Day
I checked Rruff. No worries, great nothings last fornever ,so they won't disintegrate. As far a shipping goes our only options are Canada post, carrier pigeon and Harry Potters owl Hedwig. Please remain patient, I am sure that nothing will arrive soon.

Not true.. you forgot the Puppy Express!!

1663593628995.png