Picking her up today. Nice shine! When I see her up close I will know if the PPF was expertly applied....or not.

WAIT...what happened to your Sebring Orange C8??? They've turned it blue!!!! That's terrible! Now my reputation has REALLY tanked... :):).

Hoping to see more photos and get your final review. If you're happy with it, warn them that they'll soon have another customer. What I see so far looks really good.

• Haha
Reactions: Climber17
B49425C2-9856-4DD1-AB39-42C6D72B46EC.jpeg
D8894837-8963-4E6D-88CE-6CCA5D717DED.jpeg
753D070A-A38A-48B7-98BB-6080345BCA87.jpeg
12480439-94DD-4D1F-8CFD-5EA7651D5171.jpeg
E9F4251F-DF78-4922-B9F9-B6A023B4E646.jpeg
B49425C2-9856-4DD1-AB39-42C6D72B46EC.jpeg
D8894837-8963-4E6D-88CE-6CCA5D717DED.jpeg

IGL coatings Kenzo
Leather protection
Wheel coatings

Forget ceramic coating .
The future is Graphine coating. I`ve been toying with the idea for my C8, whenever I get it.
There are venders Adams and Elfos so far . Many vids and reviews. Its expense in Canada with pricing for DIY around $130.00 and , they say, very easy to apply.
You should not get bubbles or edge lifting. I would check if any installer does it himself or he had a training `helper` do it. I don`t understand , a ceramic coating on top of ppf with bubbles, then trying to remove them.

Here is a link that will be helpful to all. I recommend LLumar as it is similar to Kavaca with hydrophobic properties and also has CC on the film.

I tinted my headlights, I like it with the orange.
I have a smoked cover on plate, and it doesn't look
as bright as in the pic.
Beautiful pics. I ordered my 2021 C8 (sebring orange) and hope to receive it by May 2021. What type of PPF did you go with? I live in Kitchener and who would you recommend? thanks

Beautiful pics. I ordered my 2021 C8 (sebring orange) and hope to receive it by May 2021. What type of PPF did you go with? I live in Kitchener and who would you recommend? thanks
I used Expel Ultimate and Pro Ceramic for coating. I had a local guy do and I was happy with everything, the
tiny bubbles we had did dissolve after 2 -3 weeks like he said they would.
The only concern I had was when I went to see how it was coming he didn't have it in his clean room, because
he was so busy he decided to do it in the regular tint room, and I have found 2 tiny pieces of dirt under the film.
No one else will ever see them, but every time I detail the car I will!
I believe Kerry4 has a guy in the Kitchener area that he highly recommends, maybe he will reply to this thread.

Reactions: kerry4
I was also told to “be patient” with bubbles and a crease on my Expel Ultimate but it never changed and that’s for a black car that sat in the hot sun many times. As well, I didn’t ceramic coat that car and suspect 4 layers of ceramic coat over the PPF might make it even more resistant. So I wouldn’t wait too long for them to try and fix it.
Well l will tell you that if there were any bubbles on my ride they would be told that they will get the remaining $2000 when l was satisfied they were gone along with any other issues . $4200 is way too much for a job like that.

Had mine done this week, picked her up today.
I had Xpel Ultimate and 4 coats of Ceramic Pro.
Put Xpel on entire bumper, hood, fenders, A pillers, top roof rail, mirrors, rockers up door about 9", and about 16" up
on rear fenders.
I have a number of bubbles about the size of a pinhead, have to look hard to see them but they're there.
No wrinkles or blisters anywhere.
They told me the tiny bubbles will disappear in the sun as the material shrinks and tightens.
Time will tell.
I'm happy but not ecstatic with the job. Will be very happy if bubbles disappear.
I just received my Sigali carbon flash rockers and they will wrap and ceramic this week so I can install.
You pay for perfection so why are you letting these but holes take a dump on you

I think its also important to remember that we install a wrap to protect the paint. Its not intended to make the car look better. Its intended to make a car look better longer.
So then why don't you guys just cover our cars with the stuff they use to protect the bed liners in our trucks at least then it would appear as an honest job . l bet you never tell the customers what you said above till they have issues.

Over paying for something that is way over priced by consumers who wonder why 40% of them go bankrupt every 5 years . Some of us are rich for 40 years because we do not get taken by keeping up with the Joneses instead of doing a little educational reading. The next cool thing for Vette owners will be going out for $40 coffee and dohnuts.

Reactions: AMKV28
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.