xlr8r

Power User
Apr 23, 2012
Alberta
VetteCoins
Car
So, I am going to Paris in June for a meeting. My job? Work with people over breakfast, lunch, or dinner.

I know, I know, I am in for a real rough stretch coming up.

Either way, I'm looking forward to hearing about anything I should see or do while there--yeah, I know all the regular sites there. I'm looking for other places and experiences that aren't on the usual itinerary.

Love to know anyone's thoughts!

I took the high speed train from London to Paris for a day .The Eifle tower is cute ,about half as tall as expected .The architecture was great and churches we're spectacular .Food was also notably good as we ate three meals while there .

We travel as Canadians and we're treated well .If asked where in Canada we we're from we'd say Maine and we got some on reply's ."Oh,Maine that's near Vancouver right?" Yep you got it :D

Elf pretty much sums it up. The regular sights are good so hit them up. No worries about missing out on hidden/unusual things until the typical stuff is ticked off the list.

In other words, I don't know. :D I spent a week in Paris and enjoyed the usual tourist crap. If I was there for longer, then I'd just head to southern France.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for at least 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.