What do ya know, someone already did it. Might have been the guy that removed the stingray off the trunk becuase it looked ridiculous to him, or possibly one of the guys that removed the logo completely off the front.
God forbid someone might think outside of the box ... Lets all stand in line one behind each other and head to the edge of the cliff and see what happens ... lol

logo-moved.PNG

What do ya know, someone already did it. Might have been the guy that removed the stingray off the trunk becuase it looked ridiculous to him, or possibly one of the guys that removed the logo completely off the front.
God forbid someone might think outside of the box ... Lets all stand in line one behind each other and head to the edge of the cliff and see what happens ... lol

View attachment 112201
that looks really bad

View attachment 112201
Great response ! .... No Im not being sarcastic

You presented a great idea .... may not be for all but thats ok

Always think outside the box .... and if any dis your idea openly to you .... you've got 2 choice words for them ..........

Attachments

• emb2.jpg
    emb2.jpg
    220.4 KB · Views: 16
hmm - so when I had the xpel ultimate applied they had to remove the front logo - so I have not put it back on yet as the ppf needs time to properly cure - so it got me to thinking - now I know I should never think but... I simply cannot help to wonder if .... or just go without completely :)

logo-3.jpg

Attachments

• logo-2.jpg
    logo-2.jpg
    184.4 KB · Views: 7
  • logo-1.jpg
    logo-1.jpg
    184.3 KB · Views: 5
Reactions: Vettenut
or without completely - I know 1st world issues ... lol

Either way this is one fun car , that is all I can say. Today I was out and about heading over to get the 4 coats of 9H Ceramic Pro put on the car and I had no choice but to pass a dump truck and a moving van.

I have no idea why but this new car seems to just want to go all the time. It is not even broken in yet and it just wants to pull away and pass trucks and trailers. So I had to let it do it and my goodness such a roar.

I did hit the Z mode and goodness what a pull one gets when called upon in that mode. - so much fun

logo-5.jpg

Attachments

• logo-4.jpg
    logo-4.jpg
    205.3 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Reactions: 12cents
I'd prefer the logo in the original position but like JR said it doesnt look bad there at all

It looks better on the hood than to go without ... to me

If you like it on the hood go with it ...... #%*$ ;) what anyone else says
or without completely - I know 1st world issues ... lol

Either way this is one fun car , that is all I can say. Today I was out and about heading over to get the 4 coats of 9H Ceramic Pro put on the car and I had no choice but to pass a dump truck and a moving van.

I have no idea why but this new car seems to just want to go all the time. It is not even broken in yet and it just wants to pull away and pass trucks and trailers. So I had to let it do it and my goodness such a roar.

I did hit the Z mode and goodness what a pull one gets when called upon in that mode. - so much fun

View attachment 112504
As for the car wanting to go all the time ... its not the car .... its the driver ... I know that whenever I get behind the wheel of my C8 my DNA changes ;)

Reactions: Cannonball Rally
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread