Does anyone know if the warranty for the more expensive Z06 will be different than the StingRay? Does price of the car increase warranty? Also, do I have to get it before I drive the car off the lot or can I get it a month or two later if it is the GM warranty? Thanks ahead... I am pretty much set on the GM 8/80

I don't think you have to buy it before you drive away. I almost if I recall you can even purchase a year later, or more, just not after factory warranty expires. I know of people buying from AB dealers to save one tax. Not sure about price difference from Stingray verse Z06

Gmpp

Does anyone know if the warranty for the more expensive Z06 will be different than the StingRay? Does price of the car increase warranty? Also, do I have to get it before I drive the car off the lot or can I get it a month or two later if it is the GM warranty? Thanks ahead... I am pretty much set on the GM 8/80

You don't have to buy the warranty when you take the car off the lot you have up to 1 year to buy the warranty. BUT you can only buy $0.00 deductible at the time of in service (when you pick up the car). If you drive off the lot then the only deductible you can buy is $100.00.

Gmpp

You don't have to buy the warranty when you take the car off the lot you have up to 1 year to buy the warranty. BUT you can only buy $0.00 deductible at the time of in service (when you pick up the car). If you drive off the lot then the only deductible you can buy is $100.00.
I found that the warranty prices I had quoted in Alberta were more than the ones I had quoted in Ontario.

So I guess the real question is whether it would be more feasible to wait and try for the best warranty, or get it from my dealer at a more than likely higher cost with $0 deductible.

I am still wondering whether it would cost more with the more expensive vette version, and what I can expect to be a great price for 7/80.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.