Feb 2, 2020
VetteCoins
Car
2021 C8 Z51 HTC
Province
ON
As one of many people who picked up a C8 this year, I'm looking at late March to hit Spring Mountain and take advantage of the big discount, before my year of ownership is up. Looks like March/22 is the farthest out that you can currently book online (and its better weather than preceding months). Anyone in the GTA looking to do same? March is filling up quickly.
Phil

I recently obtained an extension beyond my one year deadline to attend, to the end of January. I'm now trying to book January 10 and 11/22.

I originally planned to go in the Spring this past year, but COVID got in the way. I also asked they extend my date into next Spring so I could attend shortly before unparking my car for the Winter, but no luck.

In other words, I'd like to join you but can't. Good luck trying to find other Forum members for whatever dates you choose. :canada:

I recently obtained an extension beyond my one year deadline to attend, to the end of January. I'm now trying to book January 10 and 11/22.

I originally planned to go in the Spring this past year, but COVID got in the way. I also asked they extend my date into next Spring so I could attend shortly before unparking my car for the Winter, but no luck.

In other words, I'd like to join you but can't. Good luck trying to find other Forum members for whatever dates you choose. :canada:
Well good to hear you got an extension. Im aiming for March simply based on better (warmer) weather but they do run in all year long. Good luck.

My one year expired July 20th. Jenifer Foster at Spring Mountain was nice enough to ask GM for an extension for me, and they agreed I could book anytime up to the end of January 2022. I am currently booked in for the January 5-6 owners course. I was also asked if I would like to stay an extra night BEFORE my class (January 4th, for a reasonable rate) which I accepted.
Looking forward to it.

I'm locked in now for those dates but it would be great if we had a bunch of Canucks go at the same time.

Reactions: MY21C8
Hi guys who gets these certificates.
The certificate comes with your “Welcome Package” (speed shaped C8 model). I never got mine until well after my one year deadline. Like netsinah, Murray20c8 and others have said, all you need to do is call Spring Mountains toll free number with your VIN. They will verify that you are the original owner then get you booked.

I would really like to do this. Just waiting for my welcome package to arrive.

My one year expired July 20th. Jenifer Foster at Spring Mountain was nice enough to ask GM for an extension for me, and they agreed I could book anytime up to the end of January 2022. I am currently booked in for the January 5-6 owners course. I was also asked if I would like to stay an extra night BEFORE my class (January 4th, for a reasonable rate) which I accepted.
Looking forward to it.

I'm locked in now for those dates but it would be great if we had a bunch of Canucks go at the same time.
What do you estimate your costs to be ..all in? I would like to hit the Vegas strip at least for one night, if I go.

I’m planning on flying into Phoenix end of March and riding my Harley to spring mountain for the course and then going to Vegas for a couple days. I haven’t looked yet but the nurse races are around that time and might try to catch them as well if I can make the timing work

NHRA not nurse races , but that might be fun as well

• Haha
Reactions: Bucketoy
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.