What do you estimate your costs to be ..all in? I would like to hit the Vegas strip at least for one night, if I go.
My "all in" cost would not be a good example. My wife will be joining me and we'll also be hitting the Vegas strip, renting a car and driving down to San Diego to stay with family after the driving school, before flying home. We'll be gone for 2 weeks in total. Not hard to get a few hotel and flight prices though. The 2 day school is $1000. You won't beat that price anywhere!
tip: If you want to spend time in Vegas, plan for it at the beginning of your trip. You never know what the weather is going to be like getting away from the great white north. Better to miss a little sight seeing time than C8 seat time... if need be. :canada:

Reactions: pozi240
I would really like to do this. Just waiting for my welcome package to arrive.
No need to wait. The clock is ticking. Just call them up and ask what dates are available. Once you find a date that works for you, they’ll ask for your VIN to confirm the delivery date with Chevy. Then they’ll be in touch to set up all the details.
I did it back in early September and while I wouldn’t have paid full price, it was definitely worth the $1k.

• Agree
Reactions: YFCvii and MY21C8
My January dates didn't work out and I'm now booked/paid for February 16 and 17, 2022 should anyone care to join me. There are usually 2 classes with 12 people in each, for each set of dates. GM was good enough to give me a further extension to make those dates work. I took delivery of my 2020 October 3/20 but GM started the one-year clock running before the end of September, likely from when my dealer received the car (??). Make sure you figure out when your timing starts so you know your one-year expiry date.

I booked off work in April 2021 then cancelled due to COVID. I got an extension to the end of January 2022...and now to the dates in February. FYI: I'm told 2022 dates are filling up. March has yet to be opened for bookings and when I spoke with Spring Mountain last week, the person I'm dealing with (Jenifer) didn't know when March dates would be available. Anyone wanting to book in March should keep tabs on when it's possible to do so and jump on that quickly, since you'll be competing with many others in North America who are looking for March, to lead into the "start" of Spring driving.
Needless to say, I'm REALLY looking forward to wearing out someone else's C8 tires on a track...then again in a year (or two?) with a Z06! :meme:

Hey everyone, in case you didn’t know, April and more dates now available for booking at Spring Mountain! I have booked 4/27 and 4/28, and then will stay on the strip for a few days after that. Rationale for the dates was I wanted a warm day, so skipped Feb/Mar, and wanted to avoid travel around Easter. Note that you need to rent a car for getting around the school, as it’s 300 acres, and spouses are allowed to sit in the class if they wish and can go for a ride along on the track with an instructor. pls let me know if any other Canadians will be there that time. thx

Reactions: motordr
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.