Thanks for the warning @JK_Solutions. Not that I could see a lot of Vette owners buying them anyway. Most guys and girls I know try to avoid driving their Corvettes in the rain anyway....lol...

Btw, Welcome to the forum JK. How about going to the New User section, start a thread and give us a little intro and maybe a picture or two of your car. We like pictures here. :Biggrin:

This was very entertaining 😁👍🏻.
I don’t know what would be more “upsetting”. The money spent on the product or the previous time spent to do the respectful and detailed video install ... that ended up being summarized as “they look like crap”. 😂👍🏻 Thank you for posting

Last edited:
Thanks for the warning @JK_Solutions. Not that I could see a lot of Vette owners buying them anyway. Most guys and girls I know try to avoid driving their Corvettes in the rain anyway....lol...

Btw, Welcome to the forum JK. How about going to the New User section, start a thread and give us a little intro and maybe a picture or two of your car. We like pictures here. :Biggrin:

Thanks for the insight, will definitely give it a go.

This was very entertaining 😁👍🏻.
I don’t know what would be more “upsetting”. The money spent on the product or the previous time spent to do the respectful and detailed video install ... that ended up being summarized as “they look like crap”. 😂👍🏻 Thank you for posting

No problem thanks for watching!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread