Which one do you have, or would you recommend? My nearest C-Pro shop is London.
I have Ceramic Pro Kavaca (PPF) on the full front end, including the mirrors, which has Ceramic on it already.
In 2020 it was $2100 plus I paid $220 for the boomerang vents. 12 year warranty.

For Ceramic I chose the "Gold package"
Gold package includes a thorough wash, 3 step decontamination, prep wipe and the coats on paint, wheels, windows, headlights and tail lights. The price is $1600.

1684159879101.jpeg

• Agree
Reactions: MKinOntario
Which one do you have, or would you recommend? My nearest C-Pro shop is London.
I had XPEL Ultimate Plus 10, full front end package. Cost was $2750 + $500 labour which included black wrap around front window pillars and sides. You can get a better view from the picture of the car. They had to redo the front PPF twice because it bubbled. Seems to be ok now. Work was done by Scottys. Had Gtechniq CSL 5 year ceramic coating applied including paint correction cost about $2100, done at Auto Trim Design. Very happy with their work.

I had XPEL Ultimate Plus 10, full front end package. Cost was $2750 + $500 labour which included black wrap around front window pillars and sides. You can get a better view from the picture of the car. They had to redo the front PPF twice because it bubbled. Seems to be ok now. Work was done by Scottys. Had Gtechniq CSL 5 year ceramic coating applied including paint correction cost about $2100, done at Auto Trim Design. Very happy with their work.
You were NOT happy with their work as it took them 3 shots to get it right! ;)

Rereading the quoted post I think they are stating there were 2 different shops involved and they are happy with the work done at the one shop. For the $5500, my decision would have been paint correction and full PPF. I find a DIY ceramic Hybrid goes over full PPF in about an hour and so I do it twice a year.

Reactions: Murray20c8
Correct the first shop took 3 shots at getting it right which concerned me. That’s why I started asking around specifically with our local Corvette car club. I choose Auto Trim Design moving forward. They were much more reasonable with pricing and I was really happy with the work. They also installed my C8R graphic on the hood, and am very happy with how it turned out.

Reactions: Murray20c8
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.