Count me in. I'm picking my car up from Manny's after work with hopefully all the little gremlins have been resolved.
Rain is expected to be hit and miss and hopefully doesn't deter too many from coming out. They have reached over 200 vettes in the past but the past 2 years barely had a 100 due to uncooperative weather.

good turnout! We made it there, ate a breakfast burger, stayed a few hours, waved to the guy in the firetruck, won a bottle of Mobil 1 and all the way back home without 1 drop of rain ... thanks for a great day as always CWO...your 11th was a winner :canada:

Yes..it was a great day. Turnout was good. Breakfast sandwich was awesome.
Won a door prize, (hat and a magazine) and never got wet. In fact it was nice to have some clouds. Only regret was I didn't have a camera.

Awesome show! It was great to see many familiar faces and would have liked to chat with each a while longer. Won a nice door prize and enjoyed some tasty food as well. Although the weather was threatening all precipitation held off.
Many thanks to the CWO group, Anderson's GM and the many volunteers that worked hard to make this a fun day.
Looking forward to doing it again next year.

Another thought on this show, that I am sure we please you guys.......

As you all know this was a Quad C judged event.(Show and Shine) I have no idea as to who won what. When they were handing out the prizes I was busy talking to Terry (Woodstock Car Guy).So we missed the announcements. At the same time, one of the young girls working there was chatting up Terry. Seems she really liked his car. Then the question of how they pick winners came. I exclaimed the guy that makes the most friends at one of these events should be the winner. Then this young girl brought a great big smile to my face. She says: that every year she picks the cutest old guy and he is the winner. I liked her line of thought..........So see Terry; you were a winner after-all.

Last edited:
I don't have a camera that works.......but I maybe can hook you all up with a Facebook page that has a bunch......

https://www.facebook.com/AndersonsVettefest/photos_stream

150915_511853862198410_2039056848_n.jpg

Another thought on this show, that I am sure we please you guys.......

As you all know this was a Quad C judged event.(Show and Shine) I have no idea as to who won what. When they were handing out the prizes I was busy talking to Terry (Woodstock Car Guy).So we missed the announcements. At the same time, one of the young girls working there was chatting up Terry. Seems she really liked his car. Then the question of how they pick winners came. I exclaimed the guy that makes the most friends at one of these events should be the winner. Then this young girl brought a great big smile to my face. She says: that every year she picks the cutest old guy and he is the winner. I liked her line of thought..........So see Terry; you were a winner after-all.

She was fun to chat with ... how come she kept called me sugar? And I certainly wasn't her daddy either. lol

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for at least 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.